Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mmmmm. Makes me wanna craft Ysera.

On that note, removing a Ysera sucks dicks as a priest. Those 4 AP minions are dicks.

The Master

Bronze Squire
What? I mow Priest down with my ramp Druid because of all the 4 attack minions. I've even been so comfortable a few games that I've won by making them fatigue. It's funny when Priests get too greedy with their Northshires. What's your deck list?
1. I'm not playing Priest, reading comprehension is good. 2. Board control Priest can easily deal with the rate at which a typical Ramp Druid puts down minions. Ramp Druid got popular on ladder when Dog got rank 1 legend with it. The reason he lost rank 1 and stopped playing it? Priests.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
1. I'm not playing Priest, reading comprehension is good. 2. Board control Priest can easily deal with the rate at which a typical Ramp Druid puts down minions. Ramp Druid got popular on ladder when Dog got rank 1 legend with it. The reason he lost rank 1 and stopped playing it? Priests.
If you wanna play druid though, it wouldn't take many changes to a "typical" ramp druid to dominate in the priest matchup, it just wouldn't be ramp druid anymore though. I used to wreck priests with watcher druid because of all the 4 attack minions. Watchers, yeti, druids, spectral all 4 power minions that aren't cleared by auchenai/coh (although it appears not all priests even run it anymore) and half of those can't even be removed by something like holy fire. The watchers/protectors would give you much needed early board control to combat the new "aggro"/board control style priest.

The Master

Bronze Squire
If you wanna play druid though, it wouldn't take many changes to a "typical" ramp druid to dominate in the priest matchup, it just wouldn't be ramp druid anymore though. I used to wreck priests with watcher druid because of all the 4 attack minions. Watchers, yeti, druids, spectral all 4 power minions that aren't cleared by auchenai/coh (although it appears not all priests even run it anymore) and half of those can't even be removed by something like holy fire. The watchers/protectors would give you much needed early board control to combat the new "aggro"/board control style priest.
That was before Naxx made the current board control Priest style possible. I'd certainly be interested to see how it matches up, but I wouldn't assume the Druid has the advantage.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
That was before Naxx made the current board control Priest style possible. I'd certainly be interested to see how it matches up, but I wouldn't assume the Druid has the advantage.
Whatever makes you think that?
wink.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Crafting and adding Ysera to my Priest deck has worked out pretty well for me today. Had a couple Priests concede once that shit drops.

One more down, 39 to go.

Cenarius
Snake Trap
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Pyroblast
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring
Mindgames
Prophet Velen
Edwin VanCleef
Kidnapper
Far Sight
Earth Elemental
Al'Akir the Windlord
Lord Jaraxxus
Shield Slam
Grommash Hellscream
Hungry Crab
Murloc Tidecaller
Young Priestess
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manstorm
Nat Pagle
Blood Knight
King Mulka
Murloc Warleader
Old Murk-Eye
Elite Tauren Chieftain
Harrison Jones
Gelbin Mekkatorque
Illidan Stormrage
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Gruul
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just tested two games as hunter, first I saw Leeroy with the green four mana, second I got a Buzzard that was a normal five mana.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have no idea what the issue is but I just got Leeroy+PO+Faceless from a Handlock. So I'm a little unimpressed by the current patch.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hit Legendary again this week and I'm noticing a MASSIVE influx of bots playing agro decks at the moment. Lots of easy quirks that let you know you are playing AI and some strange/efficient plays really make it obvious.

I'd like to know if Blizzard is going to take some action agaisnt bots because if not I could use a gold rogue portrait while i'm working.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm running into mages who are running 6+ secrets in their decks. 2x Duplicate, 2x Counterspell, 1x Vaporize, 1x mirror entity.

Bring back hunters!!
wink.png