Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

crafted an alex

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'd say you have all the essential Legendaries now. If you ever want to play Control Warrior, you'll need Grommash (he's your finisher). Cenarius is OK for Druid but he's hard to use properly. Baron Geddon used to be great but he's really fallen out of favor these days. I'm sure he'll make a comeback at some point but I'm not sure when. Tirion is strong but too but I don't care for Paladin (though the control version is a pain in the ass to play against).

The Master

Bronze Squire
I wouldn't say he has all the essential legendaries. He'd be hard pressed to play control Warrior, control Warlock, control Paladin, and any kind of Shaman or Rogue right now. Harrison is a pretty large omission as well.

Geddon will make a comeback if Shaman becomes very common in the meta. It gives both control Warrior and Druid a way of dealing with totems. Both classes have a hard time keeping the board away from Shaman and Geddon helped them out a ton with that.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
You really don't need as many legendaries to play control warrior as most people think. Naxx added a lot of value cards where you can get away with not having Rag/Alex/Grom.

This is the piece of shit that got me to rank 3 on Europe the other day before I had too much to drink. As you can see it pretty much just has Naxx shit and some Sunwalkers. No Shield Slams or Rags required.

McfI1qO.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got a second Leeroy.

Full price DE boner!

Cenarius
Snake Trap
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Pyroblast
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring
Mindgames
Prophet Velen
Edwin VanCleef
Kidnapper
Far Sight
Earth Elemental
Al'Akir the Windlord
Lord Jaraxxus
Shield Slam
Grommash Hellscream
Hungry Crab
Murloc Tidecaller
Young Priestess
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manstorm
Nat Pagle
Blood Knight
King Mulka
Murloc Warleader
Old Murk-Eye
Elite Tauren Chieftain
Harrison Jones
Gelbin Mekkatorque
Illidan Stormrage
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Gruul
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

crafted an alex
How long does the full price DE last anyway? I'm sitting on a few hundred gold that I haven't converted to packs, should probably roll the dice on a second Leeroy before the refund ends.

The Master

Bronze Squire
You really don't need as many legendaries to play control warrior as most people think. Naxx added a lot of value cards where you can get away with not having Rag/Alex/Grom.

This is the piece of shit that got me to rank 3 on Europe the other day before I had too much to drink. As you can see it pretty much just has Naxx shit and some Sunwalkers. No Shield Slams or Rags required.

McfI1qO.jpg
Given your curve, that would be considered a mid-range Warrior. The whole point of control Warrior is the combination of efficient and cheap removal, armor gain, and the draw capacity you get from 1 damage to the board effects+Acolytes, that allows you to hold out till late game where you can drop a legendary every turn that your opponent has to deal with. That is the deck. Without enough threatening legendaries, you're playing a very different archetype of Warrior.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That looks more like the MTG-style control, bunch of defensive stuff + some gimmicks to go for the win, so I see where his term is coming from. But we had this conversation already like a billion times :p

Column_sl

shitlord
Feels like Control Warrior is doing pretty good in the current meta, I barely lose any games since the patch.

Although I'm playing pretty casually nowadays.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some fuck in Arena beat me on turn 6 with Arcane Golem and 3 Shadowsteps(!!!) when I had exactly 16 health and dominant board position (he had no board at all and only had 5 cards in hand). How incredibly lucky do you have to be to pull some shit like that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I still can't figure out how to play a miracle rogue. I never know when to use my spells and abilities before Auctioneer is dropped. What to remove and what not to remove before the big turn 5.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh and to the person asking about bots being banned, blizzard just did a "banwave" on asian servers. It was only 900 though, seems like a stupidly low number considering there are probably some pc bangs boxing/botting 900 accounts in one place.