Hearthstone

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one plays around a third flamestrike, much less fourth, so yea I imagine that'd be fucking brutal to deal with. Although if Flamestrike was clearing he probably was boned anyway

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My first ever game with the Cancer Hunter started like this:

rrr_img_76915.jpg

And ended like this:

rrr_img_76916.jpg

As one who typically gravitates towards control (like an anti-Littles) I must admit, that was fun!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In regards to the question about which 6 drop to use in control warrior, the correct answer is all 3. Make room.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's that black and white head everyone spams in every HS twitch chat?

And what the fuck is _ _ _ _ _ B O Y S?

Twitch chat is so much aids.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Law of unintended consequences. When you nerf every other class, you eventually see nothing but Priests. I knew that this was going to happen...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Whats with all the aggro Paladins all of the sudden? I just ran into like 9 of them in a row.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
end of season desperation
Yup, was just about to say the same thing.

The beginning of the season and the end of season are very close mirrors of each other. You see a lot of hardcore aggro decks as people believe that they can, quickly, get to Legend with them. Everyone has this same idea though so nobody really breaks 50% win rates and they fail just as hard at the end of the season as they did at the beginning of the season and the middle of the season. The fact is that making Legendary is very difficult and time consuming but a lot of people think the end of the season is "easier" since all of the good players are done climbing the ladder.

The other explanation is that a recent tournament had an Aggro Paladin winner or a high profile streamer was running it last night. Both cases will see a huge upswing of a particular deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just can't grind out legend. Had a good run yesterday playing control warrior, tied together several in a row and was knocking on rank 1. Then I ran into 4 bad matchups in a row and lost them all. Two of them were against the same control pally who had to have lost at least two games between our two matches because he had deranked from 1 to 2 after beating me the first time. Don't have the patience to just sit there and grind them out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I tend to make it to rank 6-5 each season. But the amount of time needed to grind to Legend makes me want to fucking puke.