Hearthstone

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
After having played a good amount of Hunter lately, I agree with whoever said that, slippery. Undertaker is too good when it's good. I played against a Mana Wyrm last week and noticed then that my Undertaker was outpacing his Wyrm like gangbusters. And of course, I went on to win that one.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Health is just incredibly important in HS. A 4/5 is substantially better than a 5/4. Blizzard knows this, it is why they make all the five drops with a bonus (like Greenskin) 5/4 instead of 4/5. Greenskin as a 4/5 would see so much more play.

But a one drop that gets +1 health every time a common event happens? Totally fine!

Three damage is the easiest damage threshold (Frostbolt, Lightning Bolt, Rockbiter, Fiery War Axe, any 3/2 1 or 2 drop, any 2/3 1 or 2 drop Druid or Mage her powers, etc.) Would be very reasonable.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
That's the problem though, because when it really works you just win the game. I was streaming the other day and someone had a suggestion for how it should change, make it a 1/3 that gains 1 attack when you summon a deathrattle. That way it doesn't get stupid amounts of health, it basically turns into a Mana Wurm but Deathrattles instead of Spells.
Yeah it's just ridiculous. I had a 8/9 Undertaker on turn 4 the other day in a draft, of all things. Obvs that was with Kings, but still. It's just too insane, don't know what they were thinking... except for trying to push the "theme" of Naxxramas.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Reincarnate + Deathlord is entertaining, especially when the new minion triggers the deathrattle again.

rrr_img_78678.jpg

rrr_img_78679.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Deathlord is funny when it draws a card with a strong battlecry or targeted effect. "Sorry about your faceless manipulator."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't even play it anymore. I've been fucked too many times by the big black cock of the Deathlord.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
To those complaining about undertaker, I just beat a hunter who from a turn 1 undertaker got an 7/8 undertaker and I won, your argument is invalid, its the only thing that makes aggro even viable.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You'd think everyone and their mother would be running silences at this point, they completely gut eggs and undertakers.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're right, a 1 mana 7/8 isn't overpowered at all.
Actually after I thought about it again, it was a 8/9. I killed it with a doa'ed injured blademaster + auchenai/coh. Point being if you find yourself losing to undertaker a lot, play less greedy. And yeah, silence is really good in this meta.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually after I thought about it again, it was a 8/9. I killed it with a doa'ed injured blademaster + auchenai/coh. Point being if you find yourself losing to undertaker a lot, play less greedy. And yeah, silence is really good in this meta.
Seems totally legit and balanced to need to use 3 cards to deal with a 1 drop.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What if UT was a 0/2 for 1 mana drop? +1/1 per deathrattle minion.

I FIXED IT. PAY ME.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
really...

UT rarely stays on a board to be an issue, ever. Unless you have a seriously bad draw but really I think I've had an out of control UT like once ever so far.

Maybe you guys need to adjust your decks or something.

Seriously a 8/9 UT? That means the guy played 7 deathrattle minions before you cleared it. What are you using your clears for if not the UT? Maybe your priorities are wrong or something lol. I can't imagine that many deathrattle minions with a higher priority than the UT. Anytime I play UT it's killed the next turn like 90% of the time. Even if I wait and play it with a couple deathrattles it usually gets cleared immediately.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Exactly. I'm pretty n00b and even I can manage that. Those early deathrattle minions are usually weak shit like Loot Hoarder and Haunted Creeper.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Exactly, how often do you get "the dream" undertaker? It requires a perfect draw for the ut person and a horrible draw for the opponent. It is rare I see a 4/5 ut, much less 8/9. And then ppl said you auto-win with a good undertaker, this guy got a perfect undertaker, I even healed it back to full health after it cleared my undertaker because of injured blademaster + coh, I didn't draw an ideal answer to it in a sw: p early, silence, or sw:d later and it still didn't get much done. And it only actually cost me one, zero cost card to clear it in coh. The injured blademaster was a 5/9 from doa and pw:s so it was still alive after he traded into it, I then traded into his highmane and auchenai + coh. It was kind of lucky getting both coh early in this case, but it was also unlucky not drawing a better answer for it sooner.

Tol_sl

shitlord
I've never had an issue with undertaker, but a turn 2 deathlord in arena has been basically un-counterable horseshit every time I see it. Whats the plan for dealing with that while they just keep throwing out more and more minions from behind his 8hp shield?