Hearthstone

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One of them was a BL now and win, or don't BL and lose next turn. I do see your point though.
I usually like to run one personally (just one though) - but honestly in my experience it tends towards 80% or so of the time when cast it's just overkill. I do like having the one to turn 0/2 totems into threats though. (similar to why other one turn +X/+0 buffs are wonderful for shaman)

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Really weird arena draft ... had a rough draw the first round - squeaked out a win against a druid with 2 HP for a few turns in a row after I had all 3 secrets up at the same time and Mirror Image got duplicated.

rrr_img_89316.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My collection is a lot bigger than it use to be, so I've got access to a bunch of other cards now. I'll craft up some Crackles to replace the bolts, thanks for the tip. Pretty much after suggestions for cards to look out for (I might already have them) and cards I should look at crafting ASAP.
Piloted Shredder is a top tier 4 drop so if you got 2 of them, add them in lieu of the Unbounds.
I was going to suggest Powermace as well, it's really good. 3/2 is better than 2/3 imo and the deathrattle can be awesome.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I assume I should sack up and craft Jaraxxus if I'm going to play warlock, right? Have everything else for Handlock.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
And everything comes full circle, just talking about mct and dr boom and strifecro wins his match from a 20% chance to steal dr boom (he probably was going to win anyway tbh though).

Did a full 30m workout during that paladin vs paladin game.

Forsen next!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Earlier today I was playing Mech Mage against a Ramp Druid. My "tech" card of choice is Black Knight with all the Belchers running around. Turn 6 he drops Sunwalker. I Black Knight him. Turn 7 he drops Ancient of War. I play the "return friendly minion to hand" spare part and Black Knight his AOW. That was pretty sweet.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What in the actual fuck? I just got my 4th gvg legendary out of a pack....my 3rd vol'jin in a row....... the odds of that happening have to be so fucking low it should technically be impossible.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
What in the actual fuck? I just got my 4th gvg legendary out of a pack....my 3rd vol'jin in a row....... the odds of that happening have to be so fucking low it should technically be impossible.
I've managed to pull 3 Malygos's, 1 golden, (1 golden and 1 normal in the same big batch, 1st Malygos was my first ever legendary). Lots of doubles so far, TBK, Thalnos and the Maly shenanigans. Kind of annoying as I still need some of the good classic ones (Rag, Ysera, Tirion, Jaraxus, Anotonidas).

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Earlier today I was playing Mech Mage against a Ramp Druid. My "tech" card of choice is Black Knight with all the Belchers running around. Turn 6 he drops Sunwalker. I Black Knight him. Turn 7 he drops Ancient of War. I play the "return friendly minion to hand" spare part and Black Knight his AOW. That was pretty sweet.
Time Rewinder is so much fun to play with when you get it. Earlier today I was able to lock down a combo druid with Loatheb for 3 turns to secure a victory which would have made me smash something if it were me losing. RNG is gonna RNG, but fuck it. RNG is what Hearthstone is all about, just embrace it!

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im a new player, playing priest as I like the playstyle a lot. I dropped some money for naxx, and for some classic packs and got 2 x Cabal, 2 x Aucheni and bloodmage thalnos. Should my next packs be GvG or should I keep amassing the older cards until I have filled them out a bit more?

Taho

N00b
Im a new player, playing priest as I like the playstyle a lot. I dropped some money for naxx, and for some classic packs and got 2 x Cabal, 2 x Aucheni and bloodmage thalnos. Should my next packs be GvG or should I keep amassing the older cards until I have filled them out a bit more?
That depends on if you Arena or not. Arena only rewards GvG packs. I use gold for Arenas and any excess goes to classic packs.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
StrfeCro wins, they were saying he's been up for 3 days? holy shit, dude must be coking it up or something