Hearthstone

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Nothing for me yet. I vaguely recall that they said they would eventually have an open beta, though.

Johnnydemo

Trakanon Raider
Nothing for me either, guess I missed the first wave! To bad I was really hoping to start playing this soon, hopefully in the next couple of weeks I get one!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nothing here on 2 different battle.net accounts. Hopefully get in soon! Can't wait to play!

xasiklas

Lord Nagafen Raider
nothing for me as well
frown.png

Also still no news for a Hex alpha on the horizon. Damn my tgc addiction is kicking in, and there's nothing to do.

Crone

The Arena (formally named The Forge) looks pretty interesting. Adds another element to game play where it's about deck building, and your skill in doing so, and not just amassing an OP deck and winning over and over. Will be random heroes, and random cards. Sometimes I'm sure you'll get lucky and get a great deck that you stomp with, but I think it's going to be really fun.

Crone

Was reading that it'll be required to use the battle.net App in order log into Hearthstone. Was data mined apparently that Hearthstone doesn't have it's own login capabilities, and relies on the BNA to do it.

Wonder if a perk of beta testing the BNA was Hearthstone beta!!??

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Guess there isn't much of an NDA, lots of streams up and the game actually looks fun...

If they go light on the microtransactions, this could be awesome.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Also seems hilarious that Blizzard gave popular streamers keys to distribute and they're all requiring subs to be apart of the raffle. Set nerd rustling to maximum.

Crone

Also seems hilarious that Blizzard gave popular streamers keys to distribute and they're all requiring subs to be apart of the raffle. Set nerd rustling to maximum.
There's a few that had you just comment on a youtube video, or the curse one (hearthpwn) just had you build a deck and post it. Already had a curse account to log in to and post.

But apparently a nearly identical version is up through cockatrice. Might resort to that if I can't win. haha

Crone

Cockatrice is a platform used to play MTG online. Someone made a port for it for Hearthstone. Basically they data mined all the card data from a beta client, and then ported it to Cockatrice.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nothing for me as well
frown.png

Also still no news for a Hex alpha on the horizon. Damn my tgc addiction is kicking in, and there's nothing to do.
Hex Alpha starts in September. The last Friday update mentioned this. Thing to remember is that it is Alpha. Gencon apparently revealed many bugs still occurring in their game, not to mention the high potential for disconnects.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
At first I thought this was just a dumbed down M:TG, which in a way it still is, but after watching it a bit more I think the removal of mana is a good move and I like that minion's health is persistent. Opted in for the beta, but fully expect to never get an invite.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I managed to get my hands on a key and played for about an hour or so this morning. Someone else had been playing the druid deck so I just dove right in with that. I enjoyed the game as much as I suspected I would. Hopefully it goes into open beta soon (or they accept all the opt-ins).

Crone

Lucky you got a key! I tried getting a key with a few of the contests the fan sites were doing but no luck.