Hearthstone

getting that new druid card from a webspinner would be pretty sweet

With Justicar Trueheart -- for the warlock hero power it says, "Draw a card". Does this mean you can get to choose a card from your own deck?
no, it just means that you don't sacrifice your hp anymore to draw a card

edit: beaten like a Hope Solo family member

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if Druid of the Fang will see play with that new Druid card.
Why would it? They already have a less clunky beast at three mana in Druid of the Flame and you can also use Druid of the Claw as a beast. People tried Fang and it just wasn't consistent enough to justify a place in any druid deck. Doesn't help that its susceptible to BGH or simply dead card syndrome.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you were able to get a pack from Nef vs Rag brawl today (blizzard goofed) you will get another pack once you can play the legit brawl (too many portals). 2 Free packs for some people!

Ryoz

<Donor>
I think most of all, I'm looking forward to StrifeCro making decks with these new cards. I fail at making viable decks and 99% of the time I steal his decks. Like, here he made a viable Dragon Egg deck.
Does anyone here not just rip off strifecros decks ? They've totally worked for me. Especially when a deck becomes stale, he finds a way to rejuvenate it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played many of his decks lately since I've been on mage for golden and didn't really like the duplicate one he was using, think they called it grinder or something. I've got about 60 more games to go and just been playing a tempo version the whole time(boring as shit) but its pretty consistent.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The mech card is meh. There are some 5/5 Mech class cards already which have seen some play but the problem is they are for Warrior/Priest. Shaman, would rather play Fel Reaver for 5 than this card. I can see Mage squeezing this card in to follow Blastmage. It's going to make Mech mage so much beefier.
Actually I could see mech shaman cutting fel reaver to play this. Less oomph obviously, but it doesn't die to bgh and it doesn't commit you to such an all-in by milling away your deck when you play it. And 6 power for 5 mana isn't that far behind 8 power.

I love you fawe, but you really need to re-read your last 2 posts.
Fawe is completely right here. Nothing with 4 health trades favorably with a Shredder. A yeti or a senjin trades favorably with shredder, a lost tallstrider does not.

*edit*

My spectator pack for today

rrr_img_105131.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely right. Attacking your 5/4 into a 4/3 is complete tears. And getting a 5/4 attacked into by a 4/3 is infinite sadness.

You are both ignoring the text of the card and the text in my post. The beast has the possibility to trade favorably with two of the most ubiquitous neutral minions in the game. That makes him worth trying out for me. If you don't want to try him out because he also has the possibility to not trade favorably, then feel free to ignore it and me.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I know what you're trying to say, he can get rid of a shredder easier than some other ways, but it's never going to be favorable. Spending 6 mana to remove a 4 drop is never ever favorable. You will lose tempo, health, etc. Shredder OP man.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That isn't what favorably trading means. What you're describing is basically the same as using wrath to pop the front half of the shredder, with the advantage of not using a card to do it. Favorably trading means either your minion survives the trade, or both minions die but yours was cheaper or has a useful deathrattle. It's an accurate description of a 5/4 trading with the front half of belcher, it's not an accurate description of any interaction a 5/4 has with a 4/3.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
<3 shredder is op. But so is innervate and wild growth. I'm not saying this is the best card in the set and will be autoinclude. The bigger fear for it seeing play would be azure and twilight drakes.

Gav - sure. I confess to not knowing the language for hearthstone having activated abilities that allow it to sometimes trump other creatures.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lasch just quit while you're behind. The card is bad, barring some unforseen synergies in druid from the rest of the set, which is still hard to imagine being enough to save this crap minion.