Hearthstone

Taho

N00b
I was at 5 star rank 6 with a 1 win streak going. The game I was playing was going to put me at rank 5. I had the patron warrior beat. Wiped his board, had iceblock up, and lethal next turn when, of course, the hover card delay thing happens. Somehow the other player can continue to play while I cannot. I tried rebooting eventually, but it was too late. Fucking frustrating. The loss stopped my potential win streak and knocked me back a star in rank 6.

I know blizzard just says "oh it's a connection issue", but I'm playing on my desktop with a stellar connection. The timing of it was pretty damn fishy as if the other guy was somehow able to trigger it on purpose.

But, assuming Bliz isn't completely full of shit, why haven't they improved on this. It has been around for over a year. They could try to auto-reconnect you or at a minimum alert you when they detect that you have dropped. I don't think they know how to fix it or it happens so rarely, that it's just easier for them to ignore.

It's just frustrating because I was considering trying to make an end of the month push. My highest rank previously was 4 and I was/am hoping to beat that. Would piss me off even more if it happened in Arena.

Column_sl

shitlord
The timing of it was pretty damn fishy as if the other guy was somehow able to trigger it on purpose.
The only time you could force a disconnect was during Alpha. Trust me they improved the disconnects, it use to be stupid bad. I don't think I've been disconnected in over 9 months, and I play a lot.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
When I see it hang I just kill it right away and I get back in every time. I don't wait at all to see if it comes back or anything.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_105145.jpg

rrr_img_105146.jpg

Darkbane with Lock and Load in a spell heavy hunter deck maybe?
Actually that would be bad, 3 damage to a random enemy is strong though. Could see play in Priest/Druid/Paladin at least.

Lightbane is kinda bad imo.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
3/4 by itself is a strong stat-line for a 3 drop (see Spider Tank). That alone makes these cards "decent". The added text makes them "good" or better. Depends on the deck. Darkbane will combo well with control AND aggro decks. (That 3 damage is too good, even though it is random). Lightbane combos well with control only and you can't spam it unlike with Darkbane, thus a little worse off, but still not terrible. Darkbane + Spare Parts could be super annoying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd definitely play the first in priest, maybe both of them. Darkbane might actually be better if it only hit enemy minions.

I'm glad that they're coming out with more legendaries that cost 5 and below, GvG was super topheavy.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know if that 50% off coupon from that giveaway posted a little while back actually works on the Grand Tournament $50 pack? It doesn't show the discount in the order menu for anything (says you see it after purchase) so I have no idea whether to go for it or not

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know if that 50% off coupon from that giveaway posted a little while back actually works on the Grand Tournament $50 pack? It doesn't show the discount in the order menu for anything (says you see it after purchase) so I have no idea whether to go for it or not
I gave it a shot. I don't expect it to work without having to bitch to customer service about it, but I imagine it will all come out in the wash. It specifically says it takes a couple days for the credit to magically show up in your account, so I'll be waiting until at least Friday to talk to someone about it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I gave it a shot. I don't expect it to work without having to bitch to customer service about it, but I imagine it will all come out in the wash. It specifically says it takes a couple days for the credit to magically show up in your account, so I'll be waiting until at least Friday to talk to someone about it.
I thought it said it still counted as a discount, it just wasn't visible during purchase because the appstore is weird? I very well may have misread it though. I'll sit on it for a bit anyway, thanks

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Darkbane is a nice card but yeah if it only hit minions it would be pretty exciting. Overall not bad looking. Wondering if there will be some more buff spells with the expansion.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It only works that way whenI'Mplaying the deck. They made the card just for me. Thx bliz, bout time lol
!

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, is Hearthstone back up on Amazon for anyone else? I see the app again, but apparently can't download it right now? Anyone else having this issue?