Hearthstone

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh my god this Brawl is awful.

Got fucking Neptulon 2 games in a row.

Then an opponent was able to use Nozdormu to skip my turns.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the coupon code? I thought that was for contest winners only or something?
Yea, I entered my info in and they sent me an email with a code in it a few days ago. You add the code to your amazon account but it's pretty vague as to how it actually works. Supposed to be 50% of the $50 pack bundles, I'm sure intended for the 40-pack ones.

So, is Hearthstone back up on Amazon for anyone else? I see the app again, but apparently can't download it right now? Anyone else having this issue?
It went up a couple hours ago but apparently they uploaded the wrong patch. I have it downloaded but according to Reddit, it means I can't log in from anywhere else currently because issues. Also you'll only face other people who have the same version. So they probably locked it again.

As far as the brawl goes, won 5 to finish rogue/warrior daily, lost 2 in the process, should be done for the week. Like it more than webspinners for sure but still pretty limited. Seems like Warlock, Priest would be strongest from hero powers, although warlocks have shitty spells.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
They uploaded the wrong version AGAIN? Are the fucking high? I wanted to use my team Archon code god damn it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm amazed at how many fucking bugs this game STILL has. I just cast Sacrificial Pact on a Worthless Demon to heal myself for 5 and an opponent's Lightwarden got buffed up not once, but twice. Once just as the spell destroyed the imp and before I got healed, and then once again right afterward. One single heal, and 2 buffs.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Those legendaries are pretty decent. Or at least they have potential. I'd call them categorically better than Spider Tank, but because of Mech synergy, I won't say that. Eydis could be ridiculous in Priest. At first I thought Fjola gave the player Divine Shield and that seemed exciting, but then I checked the wording on Cobalt Guardian and sadface.

Silent Knight is awkward as hell and is there any lore whatsoever on such a thing? Just odd.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got a Tinkmaster Overspark this week, doubt ill ever use him but better than 40 dust

ex-genj

Golden Squire
All of these cards are damn slow. Every non aggro deck is gonna be 2x chow and emp at this rate. Is that how you want this game to be?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Ya'll here, and Jon at work, laugh at my super-awesome Totem Shaman. But Thunder Bluff Valiant....:

rrr_img_105158.jpg

And Draenei Totemcarver (jesus fuck that's hard to spell)

rrr_img_105159.jpg

...are the shit.

I sometimes feel intimidated to speak about Hearthstone in front of the likes of Gavin and Column whom I am sure are probably both very good at the game. But I just have to say how happy this little Totem Shaman is to see these cards.

Edit*
I didn't even realize Genj's post on top of mine. I guess my answer to you, sir, is yes? *shrug*

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
All of these cards are damn slow. Every non aggro deck is gonna be 2x chow and emp at this rate. Is that how you want this game to be?
It seems like they are attempting to slow the game down with the inspire mechanic but unless they do something to counteract agro decks it just won't work from what we've seen so far.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This brawl sucks because you start so low on mana. At least with the 10 mana one, bullshit was done and over by turn 3-4 and it was quick enough to be interesting more than a slow slog through terrible rng after terrible rng.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I also agree on this Brawl sucking. I won on my second try with a Paladin. It was all RNG.

I am glad I got through it quick. This Brawl is a bit of PTSD for me. Unstable Portal is pretty much the exact card that I was attempting to flee from when I quit playing HS for several months last year. It is the epitome of what they are doing wrong. I grant you, they are doingmanythings right with this game. They really are. But that card was a bad idea from day one. And this Brawl is like, the orgasm of that bad idea. But whatever. I got through it. It's over. It was an inevitability of a Brawl mechanic, anyway. It is a dumb card and I hope this Brawl represents its last hurrah of micro-raping us with its RNG-ness.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's RNG on top of RNG though. Lethal next turn... and dude pulls resurrect as class card AND gets rag back and ends game (4 minions). The fuck.