Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're revealing the bulk of the rest of the set on twitch now.

They gave the warrior two decent 2 drops but made them both rares. Warriors are going to sucks even worse in arena after this expansion.

Northerner

N00b
Bucc, Bolf, Mistcaller, Guardian, Chillmaw and Shadow Fiend are all solid cards. Even Sparring Partner is not bad. Shady will either be great or shit depending on if we can make a pirate deck work. It's getting close but I'm skeptical.

I think these are the good cards however. They might be holding back a couple of special ones but I doubt the set is going to improve on these much. I can see them being played though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure they already confirmed the 24th as the release date. I'll catch up on the new cards once they're all up on gamepedia.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Wildwalker. Druid common. 4 mana 4/4. Battlecry: Give a friendly beast +3 health

Knight of the Wild. Druid rare. 7 mana 6/6. Whenever you summon a beast, reduce the cost of this card by 1

Twilight Guardian. Neutral epic dragon. 4 mana 2/6. Battlecry: If you're holding a dragon, gain +1 attack and taunt.

Sparring Partner. Warrior common. 2 mana 3/2. Taunt. Battlecry: Give a minion taunt.

The Mistcaller. Shaman legendary. 6 mana 4/4. Battlecry: Give all minions in your hand and deck +1/+1.

Shadowfiend. Priest epic. 3 mana 3/3. Whenever you draw a card, reduce its cost by 1.

Arcane Blast. Mage epic spell. 1 mana. Deal 2 damage to a minion. This spell gets double bonus from spell damage.

Spawn of Shadows. Priest rare. 4 mana 5/4. Inspire: Deal 4 damage to each hero.

Tired of typing. for those who can't watch the stream (like me), they're getting screen grabs here:The Grand Tournament Livestream - New Card Reveals - Hearthhead News - Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lXWGnbL.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I found this comment chain rather humorous (reddit):

Regarding Mistcaller:

This would be awesome to bounce back a few times with pandas.

oh god.. and your whole deck is like bluegills and wolf riders D:

Lol you took a good idea and turned it into cancer...
Im sure this will be tried.... and it might actually work somehow?