Hearthstone

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Seems like it would be obscenely valuable against most opponents anyway if you can survive and protect it. There's some slow, slow people out there.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I tried playing a few times a long time ago, it wasn't working so well for me but that was before I was aware of this clip into the timer of your opponent thing, and the joust cards.

I had it played against me. I am usually a pretty fast player, but seriously when you don't expect Noz, and he's on the board...it's very easy to start panicking a bit. It's easier when you're the one playing it.
smile.png

Especially the first turn, when your opponent drops it and immediately hit end turn, and the rope starts on your turn you were not expecting it.
smile.png

On a more serious note, I think an easy fix would be to pause the timer when card animation are playing. And possibly shorten a turn by 10-30 seconds to compensate for the turn now being longer because of animations.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Man, this game just fucking sucks now. I could handle the RNG before TGT came out, but now it is just god damn ridiculous.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I have to say...The Meta is kinda garbage atm. Not a lot of fun to play. It really is rock, paper, scissors.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Even playing arena now sucks without considering rewards. Murlock knight is common, COMMON... Paladin is straight up busted in arena right now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
stats seem to suggest so and Warrior has dropped even farther off the cliff

1 Week of TGT @ HearthArena: Mage lost its throne in Arena! : hearthstone

Last week I created a reddit post containing Class Statistics after the first day of TGT Arena. We are now one week in, and with over 190,000 decks made with the HearthArena drafting assistant in the past week, we have some new statistics to share.
The biggest news is that according to the following stats, for the first time in Hearthstone history, Mage is no longer the best class in Hearthstone Arena! With the announcement of Bren Brode that TGT cards are offered more (this seems to be 20-25% according to our stats), Mage's classic cards like Flamestrike and Fireball are offered even less than we initially expected, and everyone's favorite Bolster is offered even more!
Sadly, it seems that class-wise the Arena is more imbalanced than it was before. Before, classes were all in a 0.9 wins range (4.1-5.0 wins) region. Now it seems this range has almost doubled (3.5 - 5.3 wins)! To me this is quite shocking.
It means AWDCTA's #ArenaWarriorsMatter is not exaggerated at all! Do note that there might be others reasons for this change in range: for example the amount of statistics, TGT still being new etc. However, it's definitely something we will continue to take a look at in the upcoming weeks.
Please note that for all these classes the average wins is far above the normal average in Arena. HearthArena users intend to win 61% of their games compared to the average of 50% for non-heartharena users.
If HearthArena were to give better advice for a certain class this may also influence the class win rates. Though, we currently have no reason to believe HearthArena's algorithm would perform betters for certain classes.
Now for the actual Class Statistics:
Class Average wins BEFORE TGT (1 till 23 August)
Mage 4.9734
Paladin 4.9588
Rogue 4.9535
Warlock 4.6077
Shaman 4.5691
Priest 4.4612
Hunter 4.2972
Druid 4.2721
Warrior 4.0760
Class Average wins TGT (25 August - 2 September)
Paladin 5.2959
Rogue 5.2648
Mage 4.8385
Druid 4.6741
Shaman 4.5402
Warlock 4.2651
Hunter 4.1789
Priest 3.9554
Warrior 3.5482
Class Relative % change before/after TGT
Druid +9,40%
Paladin +6,78%
Rogue +6,29%
Shaman -0,63%
Mage -2,69%
Hunter -2,77%
Warlock -7,44%
Priest -11,34%
Warrior -13,00%

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With the announcement of Bren Brode that TGT cards are offered more (this seems to be 20-25% according to our stats)
Wat?

I just went from never playing arena again to never playing arena again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Was wondering why my last 12 win warlock faced paladins 5 out the last 6 games. Thought Druid might have been top.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Turns out a Priest playing back to back double Lightbomb's is pretty good at tearing apart secret paladin. I did not see that coming. That mother fucker.

I think you guys are exaggerating saying playing against Riddledin is worse than Patron ever was. That's just ridiculous and it's only because you're having to deal with it *right now*. Secret Paladin is annoying, but it has counters and weaknesses and can't win on an empty board, and it also has inteeractivity. Patron simply doesn't, not really. And it'll come back, guaranteed.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea Secret Pally can have blow out games but it's not common and can be dealt with much easier than patron for sure.

Being a Tier 1 deck by Tempostorm rankings is a joke... more like just trying to drive page views.