Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe that's the secret to beating Patron. Bog the board down in so many deathrattles that he'll never get all his attacks done.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I still wonder if the ability to fit the Norzadamu package into an existing deck to time out tablet players/patron will ever actually be worth it.

I think people built gimmick decks to use it but I think you could spare three cards in certain decks to pull it off.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just pulled a Cutpurse from a Piloted Shredder. That dude got so much value.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm sure it'll shake out. But a lot of people actually like Paladin and it has been shit on ladder for so long, people are just enjoying a "new" class.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So I fell victim to the double golden bug. I got prep as my epic.

HOWEVER, I put it in a deck immediately. The deck is still saved with 2 golden preps and is completely playable, but I only have one in my collection. Fun bug!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So having not really played since the very beginning of gnomes, trying to get back in to this feels actually impossible unless I want to just throw 100$ at it. I've got base set+naxx control warrior that can still sort of do okay, but holy shit looking at any other decks i'm just missing such a mountain of cards.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So having not really played since the very beginning of gnomes, trying to get back in to this feels actually impossible unless I want to just throw 100$ at it. I've got base set+naxx control warrior that can still sort of do okay, but holy shit looking at any other decks i'm just missing such a mountain of cards.
For whatever it's worth, my gf really sucks, like watching her play is really difficult, I end up having to take the ipad/laptop from her. And she's been playing about 6 weeks, has only bought 2 packs plus the Naxx I bought her and she managed to get rank 12 last season.

Lol playing Midrange Hunter against Patron. I thought this was funny:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's a reddit post about this exact deck right now, specifically abusing the long animation times. Apparently a 70% win rate.

Nozdormu Joust Deck

Sorry if double!

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd love to try it out just to screw around because Nozdormu's a cool mechanic even without the exploit. I just can't blow that kind of dust on a novelty card for awhile.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So is Patron Warrior totally dead now?
That's hilarious. I hope you're not referencing the joke Noz deck.

New TB. You start with 1 mana then 3 then 5 then 7 then 9. At least it is somewhat challenging! Might be interesting. Not sure yet if you go back down to 2 mana after 9, but that would be awesome. Edit: Nope, you just go to 10 mana, lame. Woulda been really challenging to figure something out like that.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No I wasn't, just from watching so Patron streams and playing it myself this week it seem nearly impossible to win with, and I usually rank pretty high with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_108442.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So far Paladin feels like the king of this Brawl with Muster turn 2, Quartermaster turn 3 and Mukla's Turn 4 with utility of Aldor and Equality. Inspire will be pretty good in the TB.