Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Because my Rogue still isnt lvl 60, I made a mill deck for the brawl. Worked nicely since everyone is playing high cost minions & board floods.

In other news, just got my 3rd Golden Portrait: Warrior. Took sooooo long. I only ever play Control and sometimes Dragon warrior. Played Patron for maybe 10 games.

Paladin/Warlock/Warrior Golden.. next closest is Priest then Hunter.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So I've played only a few hours since the new set came out. I updated my MalyLock to have the new Twilight dragon but unfortunately I think this deck sucks now. I wasn't having any luck. MAybe a few modifications and it could be usable, but I find it falls behind too early. I've enjoyed shaman a bit. A lot of win conditions, but it looks like people have caught on and take care of totems immediately when they're on-board.

What are the new hot decks? Pally? I've also encountered some dragon warrior, but I've crushed most of those.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Malylock was good for a while because people played around Molten Giants. Now it's pretty easy to recognize Malylock and know it doesn't have Moltens, so you can just go face normally and not have to try and set up a one turn lethal.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I just figured for brawl that priest has the best 3 drops so played that (shrug) got my one and done.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm so tempted to craft x2 Mysterious Challenger to join the craze. If I was sure it would be nerfed I'd craft them (because personally I think it'll fall out of favor and then I'll be out 800 dust, but I could be wrong). I wanna make this cancer deckTop4Paladin - Hearthstone Decks

Who are these retards playing agro in TB lolol?

Paladin curves so well with this. Glad I am getting to use Mukla, he's fun.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Quickly threw together a very greedy dragon warrior deck for the brawl. Lost one, won one, got a Cenarius which I promptly dusted. See you next week, brawlers.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I finally spent some of my Dust that I've had stashed from TGT's launch. I went ahead and crafted Chillmaw and the 2nd Twilight Guardian (already had one from packs). Threw together a Dragon Priest deck. I like playing Priest. I just HATE playing against them. I guess the thing about Dragon Priest is that it's more of a standard control deck since Reynad's version that I netdecked doesn't run the bullshit cards like Thoughtsteal, Cabal, etc. It worked good for the game I played but I have a feeling putting in some of those bullshit cards might help it out.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really wish they'd change it so all these other methods of play worked towards golden portraits. They will display in them, so why don't they count towards them
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dragon Priest looks like a cool deck. It's been owning me. Unfortunately it requires too many cards I don't have.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a nice deck, worth crafting if you're only missing a few key cards and have the dust.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Haha Kripp refined the Noz deck for TB and it is hilarious to watch. It does super well in Brawl. It'll definitely get noticed now... finally. He actually managed to skip his opponent's turn entirely PLUS his turn entirely by playing 3 jousts lol. Never go full joust.

Edit:Twitch2 games in a row of hilarious Noz starting at 3:10:00.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My guess is that Blizzard will ignore the animations, and ignore the fact that those animations clip into the opponents timer.

They'll just nerf Noz somehow.
smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You're probably right that they won't fix animations being so slow. They don't even understand how clunky and bad the animations are in this game. Joust is just the worst. It'd be in their best interest to fix the end turn timer as well as smoothing out how long animations take.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
They should fix the end-turn timer but then make Noz an 8 second turn timer instead of 15
biggrin.png

I've been wanting to play with Noz for a while but still hesitant to pull the craft trigger.