Hearthstone

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Just put a couple of Flares in there and tell yourself you're playing an anti-secret tech deck.
biggrin.png

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Boom bot is dogshit. The fucking annoy-o-tron deck is way faster with a great curve AND it gets to constantly taunt and DS a minion. Its not even close. Boom bot is all control/removaly with no fucking taunts and the hero power is "randomly probably do jack fucking shit to the opponent's board state".
Yes, boom bot is total shit compared to the every-game-opening-hand enhance-o mechano.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well first time ever getting double golden legendaries in a single pack. Eydris and Rhonin. Although I already have Rhonin.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Beginning of a season people play what is perceived to be the most powerful deck. Today that is Paladin decks (particularly secrets).

End of the season people play the fastest, most aggressive, decks possible. Face Hunter usually.

In my Total Domination Quest I played 2 Paladins. One was mid-range with Secrets and the other was hardcore secrets. I won both of them with Tempo Mage. It's vital to seize board control and keep it. It's also not always the best move to cause a massive secrets cascade once Mysterious Challenger hits the board. One of the games I did not attack with my minions for two full rounds after Mysterious Challenger was dropped. He didn't expect me to not attack and my board was threatening enough that he couldn't quite ignore it. Not attacking into the Christmas Tree was the right move. Plus Sludge Belchers should be mandatory for every deck. They sure beat getting punched in the face for 6 to 10 damage a turn from Mysterious Challenger. Against Hunters I'm usually of the opinion of popping a Trap as soon as possible (which a lot of "pros" refuse to do trying to wait and get that perfect opportunity despite taking 2 damage to the face each turn from Steady Shot) but against Paladins you, sometimes, need to hold back until you can deal with the cascade.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I have been playing suuuuuper slow paladin with tirion, justicar, ysera, lay on hands... everyone expects the challenger and the misplays are spectacular.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went 5-0 on my tempo mage today as well for a quest. Probably should have seen how far I could have climbed but ehhhhh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Golden Lightbomb, second golden sharpsword oil, third golden stormforged axe. pretty happy about the first two.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I played ladder a little yesterday shortly after the reset and ran into mostly face hunters, a couple Paladins, and a few freeze mages. Two of them used the duplicate secret on the 0/7 board clear minion to great success. For whatever reason those games were way more frustrating, even though they were about the same pace/length as the others. I guess it's just annoying to feel completely out of control and helpless.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I played ladder a little yesterday shortly after the reset and ran into mostly face hunters, a couple Paladins, and a few freeze mages. Two of them used the duplicate secret on the 0/7 board clear minion to great success. For whatever reason those games were way more frustrating, even though they were about the same pace/length as the others. I guess it's just annoying to feel completely out of control and helpless.
Doomsayer should never get duplicated cause it kills itself on their turn, thus not triggering it. Stop attacking it?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I didn't realize running duplicate was a thing (thought it was ice block or barrier) and figured it was a one off the first time. Obviously I was wrong.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Easily the lamest deck in the game imo, I can take all the other bs decks not sure why I dislike that one so much but I feel you there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, echo/duplicate mage is a control archetype that runs a lot of similar control elements as freeze mage but doesn't use alex+spells as the finisher.

rad

Lord of Guk
Easily the lamest deck in the game imo, I can take all the other bs decks not sure why I dislike that one so much but I feel you there.
I can taste your tears, that's probably my favorite deck to play. Frost nova +doom into a clean turn 6 emperor is the tits. Usually after the first molten/sylvanas/healbot echo you get a concede.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Amaz was playing duplicate a couple days ago. Put down 2 girls (-1 spell cost), gets duplicated. Puts down two more girls. Places Antonidas. Free nonstop fireballs.

Thought it was pretty sweet if you can get the combo.
tongue.png