Hearthstone

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can taste your tears, that's probably my favorite deck to play. Frost nova +doom into a clean turn 6 emperor is the tits. Usually after the first molten/sylvanas/healbot echo you get a concede.
It's not hard to beat, Warrior crushes it and Hunter is pretty close to 60% on it as well. It's just annoying because it never fails they rope every fucking turn and refuse to admit they've lost.

rad

Lord of Guk
It's not hard to beat, Warrior crushes it and Hunter is pretty close to 60% on it as well. It's just annoying because it never fails they rope every fucking turn and refuse to admit they've lost.
Hunters should have a favorable match up, aggro is the natural counter to control. Warriors are a better match up than you think.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Amaz must be the reason I just played two Echo when I usually see maybe one each month. Felt good to go 1-1 because that deck is meant for trolling.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I do pretty well with value mage depending on the meta. I absolutely destroy patron, and can handle combo druid/secret pally if they don't curve out perfectly for the entire first half of the game. I normally run 0-1 echoes and rely more on duplicate though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Poly Boar has been a lifesaver in my tempo mage so far. I almost want to put two in but one seems to be the right call. Next step in to save up 1600 dust for Rhonin and get rid of my solo missiles. It has done some damn fine work though.

Edit- nothing is more fun than to see almost the entire sequence of secret pally go off and know you already have lethal waiting in hand.

Northerner

N00b
Holy fuck!

Take a few days off on a new ladder and the low ranks are hilarious! I mean, not face hunter but suicide aggro face hunter running everything that does hero damage period.

Hilarious because it is a one in five win and would be ten times scarier *without* the stupid shit but still, commitment and all I guess.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
Poly Boar has been a lifesaver in my tempo mage so far. I almost want to put two in but one seems to be the right call. Next step in to save up 1600 dust for Rhonin and get rid of my solo missiles. It has done some damn fine work though.

Edit- nothing is more fun than to see almost the entire sequence of secret pally go off and know you already have lethal waiting in hand.
Rhonin is actually a bad fit for tempo mage imo. Just too slow for this deck and opponents can play around him. Tried him in a bunch of games with not much success and then promptly removed him.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I have him in mine because the same old decks get a bit boring and I think he's a pretty good fit. Lots of times you can use him as a tempo loss and easily clear the board or push for lethal with a waker.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes I'll have to play a game or two for a new quest to pop up. Not sure what causes it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Why are there so many Freeze Mages on the ladder? Sure they might win a game that goes 20 to 30 minutes but a single loss will wipe that progress away.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
eh I still play a lot of freeze mage and they aren't that long, about 9 minutes according to HDT. But at this rate it doesn't take me long to think heh.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I assume like me they're all within 50 wins of golden and every other Mage deck blows dicks atm.