Hearthstone

Ryoz

<Donor>
Just played a mage who portalled mysterious challenger and SIX secrets were summoned. Did he just get insanely lucky or is there some exploit? I've not seen a mage run that many different secrets before.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was doing ok in the brawl with dragon priest but secret pally is pretty much completely unstoppable

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well it does kind of have the best curve in the game for 6 > 7 > 8, so getting it 100% of the time makes it insane, yea.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty fucking retarded astral communion deck I'm gonna try. nothing but doomsayers for slot 2, acolyte of pain for slot 3, and a single astral communion for slot 4, then load up nothing but power minions.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Because the brawl specific rules make you draw certain mana-cost cards until turn 10. All paladin secrets are 1 mana so you can only draw them on turn one and after turn 10 as long as you have a card for every mana slot in your deck.
Oh I had no idea you were talking about Brawl. I forgot there was one this week haha.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
- northshire cleric + faerie dragon priest ladders better than totem shaman lol

I might have to drop shaman quests from now on; so painful.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
After getting shaman to 50, I can't handle grinding anymore. I almost have all classes to 60, but I just can't bear playing more shaman right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You just run a much more aggressive curve. Nothing that doesn't do face damage. Not even wild growth or ancient of lore.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Secret paladin can suck on my balls and I don't like having that done for some reason. /throwsuphands