Hearthstone

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Hmm both sides get a turn four or five sideboard card out of say three you pre select? Probably a dumb idea. /shrug

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The best of five Conquest style format where you bring three decks of three different classes and have to win once with each is a really good format.

Ladder is just aids.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you're right. I just did the Whoa a sideboard man /toke (Idea!)!
It would be interesting if both could react in some fashion to the decks they think they're facing. /dreamson

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's literally like scraping my fingernails against thin fiberglass razorwire just to force myself to complete my third quest before it gets wasted every day. I guess I've finally beat the addiction.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems the timing is about right to give qualifiers heading to the world championship time to figure out what to play instead since all of them were going to be playing it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're back on the NERF patron train eh? Give it up, god damn.
What's that again bro?

That nerf is 1000% more brutal than I ever thought they would pull.
Its beyond brutal, its fatal. They couldn't just soft nerf, the had to bring down the fucking hammer? Maybe they are just sick of charge mechanics and are ready to move Warrior away from any OTK potentials for good. There's plenty of other things they could have done to keep the deck somewhat viable. Changing how Warsong works or changing Frothing itself. But fuck it, I hate Patron as much as anyone so yay.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Patron down but does that mean they take forever to knock off Dr. Six and his million new friends?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest round of control warriors with Justicar and brawls is obnoxious as hell too. That four armor a turn is simply brutal, they are running double bashes, shield blocks, armorsmiths. Fuckers get like 15+ armor before turn ten half the time and no matter how much you remove and outtempo their minions you'll never get back in it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's a good change and I like it. You can see from my post history that I'm always said that Warsong Commander was the problem. Charge is simply too powerful of an effect so it needs to be carefully monitored so that you don't have OTK decks built around the mechanic. Yes it completely destroys Patron Warrior but I'm fine with that. The deck shouldn't have been allowed to exist for as long as it did. Patron Warrior was difficult to play around and was simply too powerful in the right hands. Losing from 50 health to dead in a turn should not be possible when it comes from a board that is empty except for a 1 charge Death's Bite.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm still not convinced that Secret Paladin needs nerfing. I do think it needs watching though. I still think that despite TGT being out for a month that a lot of people simply haven't adapted against Secret Paladin yet.

I'll fully admit I could be wrong on this one though. It may very well need nerfing but I'm not convinced yet.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
Blizzard doesn't like combo decks - first it was miracle, now it's patron's turn to get destroyed. Pity because those were fun decks to play and required some skill.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But Druid has existed unmolested forever? Its not combo, its doing 20+ from the hand with no board presence that they hate. That and completely punishing your opponent for daring to create any board presence of his own. Patron combined those two things. Its amazing its lasted this long at all.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
But Druid has existed unmolested forever? Its not combo, its doing 20+ from the hand with no board presence that they hate. That and completely punishing your opponent for daring to create any board presence of his own. Patron combined those two things. Its amazing its lasted this long at all.
I agree with you that Force of Nature needs a change.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure if it does but I think its evidence that Blizz isn't really concerned about the game's philosophical purity as they are about the hew and cry of the playerbase. For some reason the general forum warriors have never been up in arms over Druid, even though force and roar are pretty strong on the bullshit scale. Granted, you can play around them much easier and they don't do 20+ from the hand except in pretty rare occasions usually involving innervate. Emp has changed that somewhat but its still not nearly as wildly out of control as patron.

It's a good change and I like it. You can see from my post history that I'm always said that Warsong Commander was the problem. Charge is simply too powerful of an effect so it needs to be carefully monitored so that you don't have OTK decks built around the mechanic. Yes it completely destroys Patron Warrior but I'm fine with that. The deck shouldn't have been allowed to exist for as long as it did. Patron Warrior was difficult to play around and was simply too powerful in the right hands. Losing from 50 health to dead in a turn should not be possible when it comes from a board that is empty except for a 1 charge Death's Bite.
the problem with Warsong Commander was that it allowed warriors to pull out OTKs with minions like Frothing Berserkers, hell they even could have changed it so minions spawned from another one (eg patrons) wouldn't get that charge
instead they decided to be retarded about it and rather overnerf it than fix it

next will be the MC as a 4/3 with its effect of drawing all secrets being a death rattle

Neki

Molten Core Raider
That nerf is brutal. They not just stamped on the card, they brought Mjolnir down on it along with the power of all the Norse gods and destroyed it so hard, it has ripped the fabric of reality to where it once stood and left a black hole threatening to suck in all those trembling card back soiled cards that had visions of being overpowered.

In other words, it was extreme