Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
The notion that druid is not the best deck for this brawl by far is just a ridiculous one. Finishing my priest grind to 60 and I typically concede to 4-6 druids inbetween getting a matchup that I actually have a chance of winning.
I honestly don't sit in Brawl all day looking at the best match ups in such a ridiculous format. I play till I lose, and then never use it again.
So launching brawl at reset, and going 15-0 seems to me that mage is pretty powerful.

I can see how Druid would be more powerful tho. So I concede that Druid is the number one deck.

First 12 win arena, pretty stoked. Final boss was a mage (of course) and it came down to a topdeck war but I prevailed. Got 2 decks and 395 gold out of it, not bad! The Black Knight won me several matches outright since no one expects him in arena.

rrr_img_102990.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good aggressively curved deck with weapons and removal, that was definitely going to be a 10+, congrats on the 12.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
First 12 win arena, pretty stoked. Final boss was a mage (of course) and it came down to a topdeck war but I prevailed. Got 2 decks and 395 gold out of it, not bad! The Black Knight won me several matches outright since no one expects him in arena.

Congrats, good job. That's a nice deck, it isn't perfect though, your late game is rough, which makes it great that you got to 12.

Omg Auchenai + Tree of Life is orgasmic.

Getting a Trade Prince Gallywix has now saved me no less than 4 games where I was 1 turn from certain death.

Also, Warsong into Mana Addict is some seriously awesome shenanigans.

Mage getting Jaraxxus from Unstable Portal
frown.png

Playing against an Oil Rogue that got a Southsea Deckhand from a Deadly Poison and then a Korkron Elite from their Tinker's Sharpsword Oil and a Bluegill Warrior from their Blade Flurry. haha fuck.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Druid is definitely the most OP in this brawl. I'm usually flooding the board with taunts by turns 3-4.

Taho

N00b
Playing ladder at rank 10. I'm playing Control Warrior and face 2 tempo mages in a row. The first portals in a 5 mana KT which was nice for him with his board of mirror images. The 2nd portals in a 4 mana Archmage Antonidas. I got smashed shortly thereafter. I must not have prayed enough to RNGesus last night. Fuck me.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of tree o life

So what's up with the high % chance of getting a legendary minion in this week's brawl? From personal experience I'm seeing multiple per game, even with low mana spells. RNG my ass.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rarity has no effect on random summons, so legendaries are as likely as any other. And there's a lot of legendaries especially at the higher cost slots.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
most 9 mana minions are Legendary. High % chance. The lower mana spells are spammed so often it's not too uncommon to see a few per game.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've played about 15 brawl games and seen Lorewalker Cho summoned about 5 times. Let's do the math on that one :S

I seriously think they're fucking with us on that.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Should be about 1.5% every time you cast a 2 mana spell. I don't know about "fucking with us though" Blizzard's RNGs have always been a little bad.