Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paladin quests are easy to complete right now. Built my own paladin deck to do a quest for shits and giggles, put in 2 secrets, no challenger or mad scientist. Played 4 games and the 2 games I played a secret turn 1 my opponent just conceded, balancedstone!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So round of 8 starts at 11:45 today for the World Championship. Hopefully get to see a bit of it during work.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
League of Explorers Adventure Mode. Out Thursday...

New Mechanic, discover. Lets you choose 3 cards from a criteria, and the cards must have been playable in your deck (ie fits mage or neutral).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
wonder if they'll release any cards that slow the game down enough to play that golden monkey.... probably not.

Krag

Peasant
Is the entire adventure available on day 1, or are they doing a weekly roll out?
It doesn't say specifically one way or the other, but I'd be majorly surprised if it's not one wing per week as with previous expansions.

Krag

Peasant
League of Explorers is the next Hearthstone adventure pack, launches next week | Polygon

Some more information on the expansion:

* 45 cards

* Mage spell Torch, 3 mana 3 damage shuffle a 3 mana 6 damage card into your deck.

* Explorer's Hat is a hunter spell

* Hunter Dart Trap, trigger when opponent uses hero power, deal 5 damage to a random enemy

* Paladin secret Sacred Trial, trigger if opponent has 3 minions on the board and plays another, kills the new minion.

* Brann Bronzebeard, battlecries trigger twice

* Reno Jackson, fully heal your hero (if don't have two copies of any card in your deck)

* Sir Finley Murgleton, discover more murlocs

* First wing Thursday, so one wing per week as usual

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's actually a pretty good secret that further fucks any board control you thought you had!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man I really think Druid just isn't consistent enough for tournament play. You just win or lose on the draw so much harder than other classes because of how ramp and combo work.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pinpingho really should have comboed to get his opponent to 2 while he had 2 swipes in hand.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Pinpingho really should have comboed to get his opponent to 2 while he had 2 swipes in hand.
I felt the same way, that he should have just used damage to face. I don't think it would have worked out though. I felt like Ostkaka playing Battle Rage the turn he did wasn't a good play either