Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because its buffed by weapons and not all classes get weapons. I mean, its just a brawl so not like it matters, but I don't understand why you wouldn't pick a completely neutral minion.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because its buffed by weapons and not all classes get weapons. I mean, its just a brawl so not like it matters, but I don't understand why you wouldn't pick a completely neutral minion.
No its not, its a blank vanilla 2/3 called "pirate", its not a bloodsail raider, just the same art and stats.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's nott a bloodsail raider, its just a 2/3 pirate with the bloodsail raider portrait.

*edit*

bah didnt realize how long i had the thread open without refreshing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I did get the canon thing once, which worked pretty well with the 3pirates I still had in my hand. The other interesting interaction is that the warlock power is a lot weaker, since all you can draw are 2/3 pirates.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I assumed they were bloodsail raiders so I kept playing warrior til I got an arathi smith. thats when i found out they were vanilla pirates.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I assumed they were bloodsail raiders so I kept playing warrior til I got an arathi smith. thats when i found out they were vanilla pirates.
I did the same and picked Blingtron over a much better choice haha. Pretty lazy of them really.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how shredder, a neutral, is 6 mana value for 4 mana and mounted raptor, a class card is 3 mana value for 3 mana. They know they fucked up with shredder, but are choosing not to fix it.

I haven't messed with the heroics, but these first two wings seem way easier than any of the previous adventures. The escape ones are just plain boring, can you lose these? Reeks of lazy design.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently some battle cries are bugged and won't trigger twice with bron or w/e he's called, you can not steal a 2nd minion with cabal, wonder what other ones are broken or are all the targetable battle cries broken I wonder, blackwing corrupter would be another or I guess it would do another 3 damage to the same minion.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a feeling that's working as intended.

edit: sniped by Gavinmad.
frown.png

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Apparently some battle cries are bugged and won't trigger twice with bron or w/e he's called, you can not steal a 2nd minion with cabal, wonder what other ones are broken or are all the targetable battle cries broken I wonder, blackwing corrupter would be another or I guess it would do another 3 damage to the same minion.
Not bugged; there were tweets right after Blizzcon saying that battlecries with targets can't target 2 different targets, so you just get the effect twice on the same target, which for Cabal Shadow Priest or Argent Protector, doesn't do anything the second time.