Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If there was a similar creature in MTG it would work the exact same way. You cast a spell, the creature ability goes on the stack before your opponent gets priority, he casts a counterspell, spell is countered, creature ability resolves.

Taho

N00b
Think someone mentioned this last week, but I just did it too. Queued for ranked by accident with a deck meant for the adventure. Oops. Almost pulled it out, but lost.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So after thinking about it a bit I think animated armor has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure it's better than either Sludge Belcher or Water Elemental.

Taho

N00b
I can't think of the last time I lost to a normal adventure mode boss, but Rafaam destroyed me with my reno control mage deck. Time to give him a shit deck, lol.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah I queued up with renolock and got owned by my own deck, lol. Made some shit shaman deck with every bad shaman card and some other useless shit.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Think it's the real Firebat? He was playing a standard combo druid. Pretty sure I got beat by Trump a month or so ago early on in the season but didn't get a screenie.

rrr_img_119343.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think heroic Skelesaurus Rex is probably the worst designed one yet.
I don't even....lost the first normal one to him because he got an ancient power deathwing and just got completely roflstomped by him twice in the rogue challenge before the third game where he literally didn't once touch me. Heroic? Nope. Nope. Nope.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I managed to do the whole Elyse->Map->Golden Monkey
smile.png

I just added her to my Dragon Priest, no other change.

rrr_img_119384.jpg