Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Just got sacrificial pact from Saraad against a Renolock, but he was a fucking dumbass and overdrew his Jaraxxus because he wasn't paying attention to his hand size. Jimmies set to maximum rustle :-/

Neph_sl

shitlord
Wow... those changes....

I was really expecting them to completely gut the cards rather than remove charge and lower/raise numbers to nerf them. The Molten Giant change is incredibly baffling though. Free Molten only when you're less than 5 hp, need to be 15 hp or less to even play him, that really sucks. 5 mana BGH is still going to be a staple considering the number of big minions in this xpac and how slow things are going to be.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
About the only nerf I have a serious problem with is blade flurry. Why the fuck would you double the casting cost AND make it only hit minions? Fucking retards. Holy shit druid is getting assfucked. I'm about to get a fuckload of dust from disenchanting all of that shit. I think the only thing I won't disenchant is ironbeak, because I think it's still better than spellbreaker.

I'm anticipating wild will be heavily dominated by Reno for the rest of time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe they hit blade flurry. I always thought it shouldn't benefit from spell damage. Taking away face feels good in a way, but man they are hitting one of the weakest classes with one of its few ways of doing anything meaningful. I guess they really hate combo wombo turns and any restrictions this card placed on future rogue card designs.

Nothing else is really surprising, but overall less heavy handed than I expected. We've gotten used to them completely ruining every card they touch, and a lot of this remains semi-playable. Not even touching roar is interesting too, I feel like its a good tool to leave druids but maybe not giving the hero the attack also would be nice.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Charge is an ability we've learned to use sparingly."

Yeah, translation: this is the most broken shit in the game, who the fuck thought it was a good idea with the way HS is designed?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Keeper of the Grove and Ancient of Lore got fucking crushed.

Blade flurry is pretty brutal, double AND only minions is insane. I think they still have to run it, but it feels SOOO bad now. Unless they get some better removal what can they do though?

Leper Gnome and Knife Juggler changes are fine.

Arcane Golem what? I guess we're just removing charge combo's at this point. I hate this change though.

Molten Giant is fine. I understand the reasoning, and I think it's probably good. If we're removing as much burst as possible then we might as well make you actually risk death to play them free.

Master of Disguise change is pretty lol. The minion wasn't played before, and you're making it worse (because design problems, which I agree with) without doing anything for it? Meh. It could see play at 1 health less than yeti, but I doubt it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Kind of hard to decide if I want to DE some of the cards. I'll DE the golden Leper Gnome, Knife Juggler, all Arcane Golem. I'm not sure if I really can DE Moltens, It feels unlikely to open them again. Ugh. Choices are going to be hard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm getting 7160 dust from disenchanting everything. oh baby.

so age of Control Warriors and Freeze Mages again with those changes
Speculating about standard, zoo isn't really losing their burst, they can still blast you with 13 from hand if they have a minion on the board. Although with all the deathrattles rotating out, who knows if they'll still be favorable against control warrior and reno decks. Renolock in standard will still be able to leeroy combo you for 20.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Kind of hard to decide if I want to DE some of the cards. I'll DE the golden Leper Gnome, Knife Juggler, all Arcane Golem. I'm not sure if I really can DE Moltens, It feels unlikely to open them again. Ugh. Choices are going to be hard
It's not hard. DE everything. If you need to recraft there is no loss there.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most of those changes actually seem ok. Blade Flurry probably shouldn't have been hit as hard but it's a crucial Rogue tool so it'll still see play. I actually wish they had nerfed BGH more but eh what can you do. You're still going to want to have 2 in most decks when WotoG comes out.