Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
People vastly overestimate the danger of running doubles in a reno deck. Now since priest doesn't exactly have a good draw engine, I wouldn't run more than one duplicate card, but I've only gotten screwed once. I mean the conditions for it are pretty narrow, you have to draw into Reno early, not draw one of the shadowforms, and somehow lose control of the board so badly that Reno is your only out.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People vastly overestimate the danger of running doubles in a reno deck. Now since priest doesn't exactly have a good draw engine, I wouldn't run more than one duplicate card, but I've only gotten screwed once. I mean the conditions for it are pretty narrow, you have to draw into Reno early, not draw one of the shadowforms, and somehow lose control of the board so badly that Reno is your only out.
Its not even that, I get it, its just one double. I was more wondering if the second SF was really worth the slot. I guess three damage nukes every turn is pretty nuts.

Fuck it I want to try it too. I wonder if Kibler's list is better than this popular one on HP:

[S24 Legend] Reno Jackson Shadow Priest - Hearthstone Decks

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its not even that, I get it, its just one double. I was more wondering if the second SF was really worth the slot. I guess three damage nukes every turn is pretty nuts.

Fuck it I want to try it too. I wonder if Kibler's list is better than this popular one on HP:

[S24 Legend] Reno Jackson Shadow Priest - Hearthstone Decks
It's not just the 3 damage, it's also the extra mind spike the turn you cast the second shadowform. Hell, I just finished a mirror match of all things, and the turn after he didn't have an answer for my garrison commander I went hero for 2, shadowform, hero for 3, hero for 3. Was pretty epic.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
It's not just the 3 damage, it's also the extra mind spike the turn you cast the second shadowform. Hell, I just finished a mirror match of all things, and the turn after he didn't have an answer for my garrison commander I went hero for 2, shadowform, hero for 3, hero for 3. Was pretty epic.
Lol, have a priest quest...Already hit 5 this month, mise well try it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I just healed face against druid, shadowform, then killed his leftover Druid of the Claw. Shitty matchup though, 1-1 and both of them druids. Lots of tech that's better against early game in there. I can see the Kodorider being better than Saraad for late game matchups.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe, except if it goes really late, monkey turns shitty saraad spells into shitty random legendaries. But yeah, Reno is generally shit against druid.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This deck is troll as fuck, I'm laughing my ass off. So far lost to a druid and a maly rogue, but priest seems to always kinda suffer against combo I guess. Probably not a metabreaker but I wanted to grind some priest wins anyway so there's worse ways to spend the last week of this shit ass meta.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah dude, I played a dragon priest earlier who had to be salty as fuck. I was staring down lethal with an empty board and no removal in hand. Hail mary power word shield on his wyrmrest agent gets me reno, and I eventually go on to beat him in fatigue. Priest really can manage some epic comebacks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just added a bunch of you. I'm Kimble#1548. I play this game more than any other by far. I'm on many nights and weekends.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I just realized the obvious reason why there are way too many cards that interact with C'thun. That's why they are giving C'thun away. It's a market test to bring in more $$$. Give people a carrot with C'thun and a sample with 2 cards that buff C'thun and tell them there are dozens more as long as they open a bunch of packs. A bunch of newer players will have this "amazing shiny legendary" and the start of a deck and be more motivated to buy packs to finish the deck they already have started. It's brilliant. If the expansion sells really well, you can expect the next coming expansions to do the exact same thing. Standard coinciding with this also really helps push the idea into newer players heads that they have a chance to do really well as long as they drop a few hundred into the expansion to get all the C'thun cards. haha

Anyhoo, I'm up to 4,500 gold and 14,000 dust. That should do it.

Ryoz

<Donor>
mind_blown.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just realized the obvious reason why there are way too many cards that interact with C'thun.
Unless gamepedia is missing a bunch of new cards, there have been 4 neutrals and 3 class cards spoiled so far. 7 cards out of a 134 card set sure is way too many.

Anyway, I love me some reno priest.

rrr_img_131424.jpg