Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck shaman.

dlNjpRG.png

33J9PLA.png

nejKci3.png

akuIREB.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So on a note completely unrelated to the whispers reveals, I decided I wanted to grind to 5 before the chaos of next week. Playing fatigue warrior, my last three matchups were druid, druid, midrange pal. Pretty sure the matchmaking system itself was conspiring against me, but I won all three! feelsgoodman

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yogg'Saron cast twice, didn't stay on board either time lol. Casting him is hilarious watching all the spells though. I'm going to have to do it.

Krag

Peasant
I missed most of the stream, but Shaman got some good stuff for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cards when they put the usual album up on Facebook.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm laughing at some of these cards you guys are posting. It looks like there'll be plenty of options for ways to build C'Thun decks... wish I could watch the stream but only have YouTube at work, no Twitch.

Edit: Almost all these new C'Thun cards seem really solid actually, The 3 mana 2/1 deal 2 damage buff C'Thun could even be ok with no C'Thun in your deck. The rogue one is fucking hilarious albeit dubious. The 7/7 Shaman for 4(2) is a bit terrifying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I kinda want to try Rogue C'thun. That blade of c'thun may be slow as fucking balls, but damn that's a powerful effect.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So many cthun cards..... I hope this wont turn into cthun deck vs cthun deck in every matches
It's not all that different from the mech theme of GvG, although I admit it's sorta weird to have them all tying in to one legendary. It doesn't really compare to TGT and inspire since inspire is so much more generic.