Hearthstone

Haka

N00b
First two times casting Servant of Yogg-Saron he shadowstepped and then Shadowword: Death himself..... think I'm gonna put this guy away.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was fucking epic.
smile.png

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
83 packs and 6 legendaries. I got Fandral, Hallazeal, Mukla, Soggoth, Deathwing and N'zoth. My epic luck was a bit worse with 3 tentacle weapons for warrior :\.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Well, the game is fun again. So that's good!

Also running C'Thun Warrior here. It was the only thing I could afford to make. XD

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ripped from 9 to 5 with midrange shaman with only a couple of loses. Now to play fun stuff.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is it safe to dust stuff that is not in standard or has blizzard said if any old stuff could get put into classic during other years/seasons? Assuming I wont ever play wild obviously.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'm playing a Yogg Mill Rogue variant deck. Healbots and Deathlords have been replaced by Refreshment vendors and Psych-o-Tron.

Yogg is in there as a oh shit condition because sometime when you don't draw your coldlights and staring down an inevitable loss, you could slam him on the board since you would have been casting a lot of spells for survival early on. He has saved me from certain loss in one match already.

One match I was playing against a Cthun Priest, I milled his Cthun and he insta conceded straight away. He tried to add me as a friend as he would surely be salty as hell and want to shit talk me hehe.

MossyBank

N00b
Opened the 13 free packs + 18 packs I bought for gold. I Got N'Zoth, and Deathwing. Tried out dragon priest with the new deathwing and it's decent I guess... wanna try to make some kind of deathrattle deck with N'Zoth now, and a C'thun Reno Warrior of some kind, sounds fun.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd been pretty salty about this game for a while, but damn near every game today was a lot of fun. Only a couple times did a Druid or an Aggro Shaman just curve out for an easy win. A refreshing change.

Ran Deathrattle Rogue to R2ish, and that was working through a lot of rust.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is it safe to dust stuff that is not in standard or has blizzard said if any old stuff could get put into classic during other years/seasons? Assuming I wont ever play wild obviously.
I don't think it is likely that new sets will have reprints in them given Blizzard's history and Hearthstone's model but even so I don't think you should decide now to just never play Wild.