Hearthstone

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was funny, I out-aggro a Zoolock with Pirate Warrior.
smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol playing Nzoth Deathrattle Rogue and Huckster gave me Cabalist's Tome which gave me Ice Barrier, Ice Block & Frost Nova. Sorry Mage, not today.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Recreating my fatigue warrior list for standard has been a chore, it really got gutted by the rotation, but I think I'm back on the right track with it. Losing death's bite hurt every kind of warrior, but my fatigue list was heavily centered on outlasting your opponent and the double whammy of losing shieldmaiden and healbot on top of death's bite was pretty rough. Healbot was so good, nobody ever expected that shit in warrior, it really helped keep you in the game long enough to stabilize if you fell behind against aggressive decks, and against other control decks you just kept it in hand for monkey food. Now obviously the midrange decks have a lot less staying power with naxx and gvg gone (aside from hunter) but aggressive decks are as fast as they ever were and that's where healbot really shined. The hardest part by far is mulligans because the meta is so chaotic atm. Pre-rotation your mulligans were incredibly simple because you generally wanted the exact same things against any given hero no matter what they were playing.

rrr_img_132255.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Deranked from 5 to 10 playing shit decks but worth it. Just won a game as Yogg Mage where Yogg actually won me the game.

Against Zoo, I was far behind, he had 6 minions on board frozen, I had 7 health. He "Well Played" me. Doomguard hits the board.... he discards PO... "oops".

I get up Ice Block (turn 9), also clear 4 of 7 minions, Yogg in hand for next turn.

He pops Block, Im dead next turn.

I play Yogg.

During animation I notice I can attack.."Yay, not dead yet".

Yogg hexes himself to provide me with a Taunt, kills 2 of 3 enemy minions, and heals me for 5 to bring my health back to 7, and he gives me a 3/2 (druid minion).

I am then able to draw cabalist tome into Pyroblast and win 2 turns later.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Only took about 6 losses before I even got to play him.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
In my book, playing Yogg and him not killing is a win...regardless of the result of the game. It just so fun to watch him cast all those spells and the often ridiculous results.
smile.png

The Master

Bronze Squire
Man I want to play some N'zoth decks but don't want to craft him. C'thun Druid has been the most reliable deck for me so far, definite improvement to the game so far imo.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just went 7-0 with my new N'Zoth Renolock. I love this expansion so far, so many "fun" cards.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played Yogg 4 times in a Rogue deck. Each time Yogg did close to nothing, it was actually pretty impressive. The only thing he consistently accomplishes is drawing you some cards. Thing fuckin sucks.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I'm not sure what (if anything) to craft at this point. I am missing some key legendaries from classic still (I guess I hold out for the brawl pack hail mary) but from this expac I'm really only missing N'zoth and Hogger that I care about. Maybe twin emps if C'thun archetype ever interests me.

From classic I would craft:
Rag
Sylvanas
Black Knight
Alex
Ysera
Malygos (mehhh?)

I suppose I could just wait at this point until I really have a burning need for a specific deck I want to play. Right now playing mid range and evolve shaman which are fun and I have all the pieces for. Anything else outstanding in standard that needs those pieces I should consider?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have golden Hunter so i haven't played it on NA, but I just cleared out quests on EU and Asia with Beast Hunter and jesus is that deck amazing.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
A lot of Zoo players have forgotten how to play Zoo. They simply flood the board with no regards to possible AOEs or board clears. A week ago this was fine with all of the sticky minions but now it can be an instant loss from them if they over extend too much. Sure they still have the best Hero Power in the game to replenish their hand and board but it really sets you back.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So playing my patented C'thun Reno Shadowpriest against a N'zoth rogue.

Game is slow, we both removing each other's board.

I play Paletress, Shadow power for 2 damage and get...Grommash go face for 4. He has no removal on his turn and plays a fe minions...my turn I shadow power Grommash...and Paletress gives me...King Crush and I win.
smile.png

Sometimes the RNG goes in your favour, seriously Grommash than King Crush from Paletress, does get any better than that.
smile.png

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
A lot of Zoo players have forgotten how to play Zoo. They simply flood the board with no regards to possible AOEs or board clears. A week ago this was fine with all of the sticky minions but now it can be an instant loss from them if they over extend too much. Sure they still have the best Hero Power in the game to replenish their hand and board but it really sets you back.
Seems like board clears hardly matter to the new zoo. One match I was playing paly last night and cleared the guys board for the second time and had used 1 equality and both my consecrates. He vomits 5 or 6 more minions on the board next turn and I just threw in the towel. It's really annoying to tech your deck specifically to try to deal with zoo and they are still able to come out on top the majority of the time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can't rely entirely on board clears against zoo because of their hero power unless you have a LOT of board clears. If you rely too much on board clears then they'll maintain board control and keep chipping damage in, so when you do get your board clear you'll have an empty board and they'll still have initiative.

You have to either contest the board or protect your life total early. So single target removal, efficient creatures, or things that make them waste a whole lot of damage like doomsayer or tournament medic.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Seems like board clears hardly matter to the new zoo. One match I was playing paly last night and cleared the guys board for the second time and had used 1 equality and both my consecrates. He vomits 5 or 6 more minions on the board next turn and I just threw in the towel. It's really annoying to tech your deck specifically to try to deal with zoo and they are still able to come out on top the majority of the time.
Pretty much, it takes a mix of board clear/taunt/heal/etc to mess with it and even then it depends on how they draw.

The new forbidden spell lock got is so good in zoo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
loooool. Had some epic matchups today vs C'thun warrior. One where a guy got another C'thun from golden monkey. Still won. A different one just now where we were playing our second match in a row, so he knew I run BGH and was holding his second C'thun. Except he held it too long while I was chipping away at his armor (he didn't run Trueheart for some crazy reason) with a black knight, so when he finally played it I immediately slammed bgh and monkey. Now as it turned out my pulls from golden monkey didn't actually matter because he was going to take lethal fatigue one turn ahead of me, but if I'd been one turn ahead of him, I still would have won because I pulled the new Ragnaros.

trolol