Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm shocked with the different decks I've played against so far. Egg/Raptor. Portal/Flamewaker. Now Bilefine/Evolve. What are these people thinking?

Sinister Strike + Eviscerate hard counters it though lol.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm shocked with the different decks I've played against so far. Egg/Raptor. Portal/Flamewaker. Now Bilefine/Evolve. What are these people thinking?
Ummm...whats wrong with any of these? They all have good synergy and aren't terribly slow.
Rogue with Buccaneer is fun. I like this week's Brawl.
Just did buccaneer+cold blood. Speaking of egg in rogue, egg+cold blood....

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ummm...whats wrong with any of these? They all have good synergy and aren't terribly slow.

Just did buccaneer+cold blood.
They all get owned by simpler decks like Coldlight/Naturalize and Sinister Strike/Eviscerate. No chance. This week's brawl is fun now, but an hour from now I promise you it won't be lol. It'll still be very quick gold though!

No chumps,

TROLL version is Ice Block and Fireball.
Ice Block won't save you from fatigue.

I think Southsea Deckhand + Cold Blood might stand a chance though.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This week brawl is nuts. Druid innervate and alextrasza. Get 4 innervates on turn two and drop her on your opponent.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure once this mini meta settles down in an hour or two it'll be all Deckhand + Cold Blood. Maybe not though thanks to Ice Block. This Brawl actually has a mini meta with counters haha. Maybe it won't suck an hour from now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hard to get to fatigue when you can fireball them 15 times. Unless they're using some kind of heal it wont even matter. And you can stall their asses for 15 fucking turns.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well no shit cheesy shit is going to dominate, its a pretty fun brawl to fuck around in though.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Hard to get to fatigue when you can fireball them 15 times. Unless they're using some kind of heal it wont even matter. And you can stall their asses for 15 fucking turns.
How exactly are you going to Fireball them 15 times when you are out of cards by turn 5 or 6 and dead from fatigue by 7 or 8 MAX? Fireball costs too much mana for that. Fireball/Ice Block stands 0 chance against Coldlight/Naturalize. I don't think you understand how quickly it happens.

Sumorex

Molten Core Raider
Seen some nice combos

Stonetusk Boar + PO
Mana Wyrm + Ice Lance
Mechwarper + Iron Sensei all shut down both Coldlight combos for me

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind crazy aggro stuff, but this brawl would be much better if they banned coldlight.
Yeah definitely, but it has counters. Deckhand/Cold Blood as well as Sinister Strike/Eviscerate hard counter it. We might have an hourly meta lol. In another hour I'll have maxed out my daily gold. Good times. Easy 500 gold this week.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is a pretty fun brawl. I've messed around with a few combos.

Tourament Medic + Inner Fire
Coldlight + Naturalize
Sap + Beneath the grounds (pretty funny against innervate druids - sucks against everything else)