Hearthstone

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I did an Animated Armor + Forgotten Torch to finish my mage dailies. Not sure what it's bad matchups are, but I beat a Fireball / Ice Block mage, Frostbolt/Arcane Missiles mage, and a funny Armorsmith + Ravaging Ghoul warrior. He had 70+ armor and full health and conceded on turn 9.

Edit: Just beat a rogue who had Bloodmage Thalnos and ??? I assume sinister strike but he couldn't clear the animated armors. Figured it would have been Evis... He conceded.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I did an Animated Armor + Forgotten Torch to finish my mage dailies. Not sure what it's bad matchups are, but I beat a Fireball / Ice Block mage, Frostbolt/Arcane Missiles mage, and a funny Armorsmith + Ravaging Ghoul warrior. He had 70+ armor and full health and conceded on turn 9.

Edit: Just beat a rogue who had Bloodmage Thalnos and ??? I assume sinister strike but he couldn't clear the animated armors. Figured it would have been Evis... He conceded.
Nice.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Gonna stop for a bit... it's fun though, one of the best Brawls yet.
Last game was a Naturalize / Healing Touch druid. That was aids, eventually won because of Forgotten Torch basically giving me another 15 cards to work with. Weaved Ancient Armor + Torch + Raging until he couldn't naturalize my armors (ran out of answers) then I flooded the board with Armors and did an OTK for 30 in fatigue.

Whew...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only thing more frustrating than losing to someone because they got better cards from monkey is losing to a priest, who only had a monkey because they entombed your elise.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My astral cum union + C'Thun beat arcane shot + brave archer
TrainWreck1.gif

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frost nova + Coldlight is even gayer than Ice block + fireball fyi and beats more decks. Fireball + ice block loses to anything that heals or armors. Mech warper + Gorilla bot is also annoying as fuck. Biletide + Evolve is probably the most fun so far and throwing evolves out wildly to get heals against mage / priest is great when it happens.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Innervate and Ragnaros the firelord. Played first Rag on the 2nd turn and that was it. Game ended on turn 4 having taken zero damage.

5-0 run so far with only one game lasting to the 4th round. Gotta love Rag on turn 1 or 2 lol.

HAHA too much fun.

10-0 wth LOTS of people conceding once you play rag on the first or 2nd turn.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This Brawl blows, I'm not sure what you guys were excited about. You know what you are playing against and who is going to win in the first three turns, then it's just a matter of is your opponent smart enough to concede.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah the problem with decks that hard-counter coldlight is that they get generally get wrecked by 'random ass brawl deck'. I was running upgrade/shield block earlier and I lost to a priest running fuckin northshire and chosen.