Hearthstone

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't play this but got free codes from Overwatch. Enjoy!

rrr_img_134565.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played a few games of my reno rogue today w/ k'thun and n'zoth and it has been holding itself surprisingly well against zoo and shaman. Miracle no longer runs any blade flurries do they? I have one in my reno deck, but its so clunky I think I may remove it and put baron geddon in. I mean you need to hero power and deadly poison for it to really do anything, with the blade flurry thats 7 mana, may as well run geddon and leave the body behind and its just 1 card.

The 6 mana murloc that deals 2 damage to non-murlocs can be an effective aoe removal tool.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, infinite fireball combo pretty much unbeatable in this brawl, you get sooooo much time to set it up.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So as a new player, what deck could I try to build that would be competitive? It obviously will take some time but I do have the Cthun and even got the druid legendary(The one that allows all choose from one to be both). I have been just doing the daily quest and finished up all the free packs stuff. I presume it is a matter of just doing the dialy and slowly building up the collection. This is what happens when I play for the WoW mount and have some time.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zoo,midrange hunter, and aggro shaman would probably be the cheapest competitive decks you could make. You don't need legendaries for any of them and you don't really need more than 2 epics per deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
First spell from enemy yogg is mind control which wins a 50/50 to take my cthun. Cthun survives 7 more spells, then survives a 1 in 3 brawl.

this game is such trash.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I had a crazy game earlier in wild with my Tempo Mage w/ Yogg. I was for sure dead, then Yogg saved me, then later I had lethal the next turn but drew the bomb from his Iron Juggernaut. It was so soul crushing. I was all YES I WON I DID IT I SURVIVED. Then boom, rip. Felt so bad.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So here's my current dragonzoth priest that I've been laddering with. Made a few unconventional choices but it's been working out surprisingly well so far.

Thoughtsteal in place of northshire. Northshire has been pretty consistently underperforming in this meta, and I'm not the only one cutting her. Thoughtsteal always gets some kind of value.

Minimal deathrattle package: a mistake a lot of people make is they think they need to cram their decks full of deathrattles to get an epic N'zoth turn. While a pure N'Zoth deck does need a higher deathrattle count, dragonzoth does not. N'Zoth bringing back nothing but Sylvanas is a plenty strong play, and I have the two curators. People cramming shade, Cairne, Deathwing, and god knows what else are focusing too much on N'Zoth and not enough on dragons. N'Zoth is just a powerful secondary win condition, which I think suits dragon priest very well because aside from Ysera, your other end game options are kind of weak. You have to combo Chromaggus with a power word shield to guarantee value, Nefarian's effect is generally worse than thoughtsteal, and the deck lacks circles and alchemists to get extra value out of Soggoth. The only thing I'd consider putting in is Chillmaw, but the list is so tight that I have absolutely no idea what I'd cut, and I don't really want to craft him anyway.

rrr_img_134662.jpg

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I was playing with that archtype last night and had some success but not sure its much better if at all than regular dragon. Was a little greedier though. Keep trying to find a spot for stupid deathwing2 in any deck and its not working not surprisingly. Did win a game with him against mid hunter when he couldn't remove or prevent lethal from a long ways away which was amusing.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I was playing with that archtype last night and had some success but not sure its much better if at all than regular dragon. Was a little greedier though. Keep trying to find a spot for stupid deathwing2 in any deck and its not working not surprisingly. Did win a game with him against mid hunter when he couldn't remove or prevent lethal from a long ways away which was amusing.
The variants that I have played that totally wrecked me are the ones that didn't maindeck deathwing2 and instead happily look to take him from Museum Curator.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So here's my current dragonzoth priest that I've been laddering with. Made a few unconventional choices but it's been working out surprisingly well so far.

Thoughtsteal in place of northshire. Northshire has been pretty consistently underperforming in this meta, and I'm not the only one cutting her. Thoughtsteal always gets some kind of value.

Minimal deathrattle package: a mistake a lot of people make is they think they need to cram their decks full of deathrattles to get an epic N'zoth turn. While a pure N'Zoth deck does need a higher deathrattle count, dragonzoth does not. N'Zoth bringing back nothing but Sylvanas is a plenty strong play, and I have the two curators. People cramming shade, Cairne, Deathwing, and god knows what else are focusing too much on N'Zoth and not enough on dragons. N'Zoth is just a powerful secondary win condition, which I think suits dragon priest very well because aside from Ysera, your other end game options are kind of weak. You have to combo Chromaggus with a power word shield to guarantee value, Nefarian's effect is generally worse than thoughtsteal, and the deck lacks circles and alchemists to get extra value out of Soggoth. The only thing I'd consider putting in is Chillmaw, but the list is so tight that I have absolutely no idea what I'd cut, and I don't really want to craft him anyway.

rrr_img_134662.jpg
I like it but I think Chillmaw in for one Thoughtsteal would be an improvement.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I was going to cut anything, it would probably be one of the entombs. Double entomb on top of pain and death is super greedy.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If I was going to cut anything, it would probably be one of the entombs. Double entomb on top of pain and death is super greedy.
I like double entombs right now in this meta. So many N'Zoth decks, and removing 2 of their deathrattles while giving yourself 2 additional ones is great.

Nothing I like more than entombing Tyrion and Sylvanas from a N'Zoth Paladin.
smile.png

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like double entombs right now in this meta. So many N'Zoth decks, and removing 2 of their deathrattles while giving yourself 2 additional ones is great.

Nothing I like more than entombing Tyrion and Sylvanas from a N'Zoth Paladin.
smile.png
I just tried Sparkle's deck and was up against N'Zoth Dragon Paladin and those are the exact two cards that I entombed.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shaman - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn
Is the list I was using. It started as a deck I built when WotoG launched and just swapped some cards out for popular cards I see now. Actually meant to replace brann, he was in there because of what the deck originally was, I'll probably replace him with harvest golem tbh or the guy that mana cost reduces 1 each turn. Also think I'll try replacing the earth shock with stormcrack and see how that goes. Just realized when building the deck in deck builder there are only 3 neutral cards in that list! Argent squires are irreplaceable, but definitely could be 28 shaman cards and 2 argent squires.
Still op.

I was almost rank 8 after fucking around, decided to play shaman to work on golden shaman while at lunch and went 10/11, one game away from 4.

One loss was to a patron warrior to curved perfectly including a turn 1 sir finley to counter my argent squire. I did swap brann to a harvest golem and earth shock for stormcrack. Stormcrack has been very useful and I haven't found myself looking for an additional silence. It's great for finishing larger threats, councilman, golem totem, flame waker. Had a game, shaman mirror, he didn't have a play turn 1, I play tunnel trog, turn 2 he plays totem golem, normally would be pretty devastating right?, I top decked stormcrack, dude had to be mad.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had a spectate quest today. Props to Neki for his hilarious mill-c'thun rogue list.

*edit*

Here's my first draft of millthun. I don't think you want beckoners or elders, beckoners are weak and you have no way to protect elders, plus they don't have battlecry. Disciples and Blades should build a more than large enough cthun. Like I said, first draft. Honestly, I'd also like to cut something for a pair of SI7s, I think the shadowcaster is probably too greedy.

Rogue - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn