Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've been using priest with great results this brawl. The ability for priest to get Confessor some games and having multiple northshires occasionally show up make it a great option this time.

Northerner

N00b
I did three just for the hell of it and two got a concede round one. Just mulligan for high cost, hope you get lucky and quit if you don't. Everyone seems to be doing about the same so it's actually a great brawl for doing dailies I'd say.

I mean, it's a really stupid brawl overall but fine for knocking out quests.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lately I've been thinking that wild is more fun than standard. I just lost a match because two boom bots ignored 3 minions to go face for 7. Now I remember why standard is better than wild.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just cast a 12 spell Yogg and it killed zero creatures with 5 on the board. First for everything.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
One night at Kahrazan ( Kharazan.com will be the site for it when it comes up)

Adventure story is Medivh is missing and the party has gone crazy.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
4 Wings. There is a free prologue mission that will give you 2 free cards (these first 2). 45 cards, releases in 2 weeks (August 11th). If you buy the adventure in the first week there is a card back

Druid Enchanted Raven 1 Mana 2/2 beast

Mage 7 mana spell Firelands Portal - Deal 5 damage, Summon a random 5 cost Minion

I'll edit cards revealed into this post

Paladin 6 mana 4/4, discover a spell, restore health to your hero equal to its cost

Hunter 2 mana 1/1 beast, Deathrattle summon a 3/2 Big Bad Wolf (vanilla beast)

Neutral Legendary Barnes, 4 Mana 3/4 - Battlecry summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion your deck

Neutral Legendary The Curator, 7 mana 4/6 Taunt, Battlecry Draw a Beast, Dragon, and Murloc from your deck

Rogue Ethereal Peddler 5 Mana 5/6 - Battlecry Reduce the cost of cards in your hand from other classes by (2)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Lol it actually looks like a lot of fun. I can see why you'd be salty about them not keeping the dark theme, but the spirit of the encounters are there. Wait til you see the Opera and Netherspite.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Lol it actually looks like a lot of fun. I can see why you'd be salty about them not keeping the dark theme, but the spirit of the encounters are there. Wait til you see the Opera and Netherspite.
Yea I hate the party thing, but I'm liking the card art/theme themselves.

Krag

Peasant
Can't come soon enough IMO, getting a LITTLE tired of warriorstone.
The more likely scenario is that warriors get some card that actually enables a new viable deck, and the masses still complains about how shaman is broken and way overpowered.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
shaman is broken and way overpowered, warrior is just well set up to counter it which is a big part of why it's so popular.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
11th isn't too bad, thought it would be the 2nd myself.

Cards already looking OP, but we all know how predictions go.

Kindly Grandmother: 4/3 worth of stats for 2 mana, works with N'Zoth, both the grandmother and big bad wolf are beasts, seems really good.

Fireland Portal seems like it is going to be very good in Tempo Mage... kill an enemy minion and summon a 5-cost. Can a card like this summon other class 5 drops? I forget the rules. But if so, that means Earth Elemental or Doomguard possible... also Leeroy and Nexus Champion Saraad. Here's a complete list, not too many losers:Hearthstone Cards

Ivory Knight seems ok. Might not find a home right away. 6 Mana 4/4 but also get a spell and also heal for the cost of that spell... Lots of great spells you could select in the paladin class and the healing is a nice bonus even if not necessary since Paladin has the 20-point heal spell already. Question is, do you fit this into N'Zoth list anywhere? It's too expensive and doesn't fit aggro paladin. Is there a new deck that can be formed due to this card? Yogg Paladin?

Ethereal Peddler: 5 mana, 5/6, Rogue, Battlecry: Reduce the cost of cards for other classes in your hand by 2. Most likely fits into a Reno Rogue list for sure. Lots of ways to get other classes cards as Rogue but even a 5/6 for 5 is good enough.

All I see with Barnes is another way to get Malygos into the field for an OTK. Won't work if Malygos is already in your hand, so kinda risky. Also works extremely well with Deathrattles. The dream is to get a Ragnaros/Ysera/Y'Saarj. I think we'll see him often.

The Curator is interesting... 4/6 Taunt, draw 3 cards from deck. Might not fit anywhere, but lets look at possibilities:
Warrior: a Dragon, Finley, Fierce Monkey.
Renolock... Finley, Azure Drake, Kodo.
Shaman with Finley, Azure Drake, Kodo

Murlocs you might put in non-murloc decks: Corrupted Seer, Coldlight, Finley, Bilefin Tidehunter
Only Neutral Beast you'll find in a lot of decks is Kodo
Lots of Dragons that work.

Edit: Forgot about the 1 mana 2/2 beast for druid... will beast druid FINALLY become a deck? Mark of Ysaarj on turn 2 gives you a 4/4 for 3 total mana and draw a card.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I dunno about Kindly Grandmother. Twilight Summoner (4 mana 1/1, Deathrattle: summon a 5/5) turned out to be too slow to use and I kinda feel like this'll be the same. 2 mana 1/1 that can't immediately trade into any 2 drop seems kinda bad.