Hearthstone

Taho

N00b
I use Hearthstone Deck Tracker. You can import/export decks from there into your in-game collection.

Edit: Derp, see Jooka 2 posts above.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So.. last night I'm playing hunter in arena. Get a rogue down to 1 life, I've got a few minions out, he plays some minions, no mana left, doesn't gain health.. all I have to do is hit hero power on my turn to win, or attack with any minion... expecting him to just concede any second now... then, I get disconnected.
I about threw my laptop across the room. Wasn't blizzard's fault though, my internet lost connection, couldn't even load a website.

Wait 20 minutes, do a reboot of modem/router, internet comes back up. Decide to login and see if I lost or maybe he conceded in time, nope, I lost. I'm at 3-2 now, so I thought I might finish the run real quick. Get into game, while mulliganing, disconnect again :-/

I don't blame blizzard, but man I wish there was some way to report obvious wins like that and have a customer service rep award you a win. If you report situations where it's possible you could have still possibly lost, in any way, you get penalized though. Not talking like 'oh he could only draw deathwing to not die' situations, you still have a chance to lose those, however small.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's your opponent's reward for not conceding. I've sat through the last turn like that many times thinking "well, I guess he could disconnect right now...."

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't blame blizzard, but man I wish there was some way to report obvious wins like that and have a customer service rep award you a win. If you report situations where it's possible you could have still possibly lost, in any way, you get penalized though. Not talking like 'oh he could only draw deathwing to not die' situations, you still have a chance to lose those, however small.

I get you are ranting here, but that just seems crazy. It is impossible to expect a company to have a team of customer service people who would get reports of disconnected games and then adjudicate the board state in order to fairly give out wins. Especially given how little a loss actually costs you in this game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely hurts more in arena but it's no diff than disconnects in ranked mode in other games. No way will this ever happen.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Alright bro's, I need some suggestions for decks to play that are fun and work in the meta. I'm drawing blanks. I have gold Warrior, Warlock, Paladin, and Hunter so I'm avoiding those classes. That leaves Druid (43), Mage (103), Rogue (267), Priest (313), and Shaman (169). Number is the number of wins I need till that class is golden.

What should I play?

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I get you are ranting here, but that just seems crazy. It is impossible to expect a company to have a team of customer service people who would get reports of disconnected games and then adjudicate the board state in order to fairly give out wins. Especially given how little a loss actually costs you in this game.
I realize it's highly unlikely to happen, barely a pipe dream, but I do think you are over-estimating how much work it would actually take on their end. Situations where it's guaranteed you win are very rare. Anything short of a guaranteed win could/should be penalized if reported, so I doubt people would really do it that often. Give a warning on the report page that if there exists any manner in which the opponent could have won, no matter how rare, not to report it or you could get a penalty (Xmin delay on your next game start, that doubles each time you do a false report? whatever, can work that out easily). A knowledgeable player can tell at a glance if a game is truly won or not. Most judgments could be done in 10 secs or less.

Also, it'd only be for arena, not casual/ladder, as there's a purchase being done for entrance. A quick loss can be made up with the next game in normal games. A loss when you are 8-2 in arena can be a huge deal.

Honestly, the only reason this even popped into my head is blizzard has the most ridiculous policies when it comes to hearthstone, specifically no refunds no matter what. They don't have that kind of policy with any other game they've created, and almost no successful game companies I know have such an ironclad policy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright bro's, I need some suggestions for decks to play that are fun and work in the meta. I'm drawing blanks. I have gold Warrior, Warlock, Paladin, and Hunter so I'm avoiding those classes. That leaves Druid (43), Mage (103), Rogue (267), Priest (313), and Shaman (169). Number is the number of wins I need till that class is golden.

What should I play?

Yogg druid, Yogg mage, Yogg rogue, Crusher shaman, and go play priest in wild if you want to grind to golden because that shit ain't happening in standard.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Almost there for druid and I was going to recommend yogg druid since I find it a fun deck. Could do the latest malyogg druid for maximum funness.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Pulled off a Barnes Rag, rez Rag, Volajz Rag against a token druid. He had 2 health and 1 minion before ramping Yogg.

Yogg Lay on hands druid, flame strikes, call of the wild, buffs his board, sprint, secrets.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Doing alright with Malygos Yogg Druid, but I feel like Malygos isn't actually that usefull in the deck. Medivh is fucking amazing though. Medivh into Moonglade Portal is some serious shit. Using the list Reynad was, thinking about dropping 2x Moonfire, Malygos, and 1x Ancient of War for 2x Arcane Giant, Rag, and 1x Mulch. Maybe not mulch and keep the second Ancient, dunno.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, this was not how I figured this interaction would go..

If you have mirror entity secret up, your opponent casts moat lurker to kill one of your creatures (was drakonid crusher in my case), and then you will get a moat lurker as well. If you suicide the moat lurkers into each other, you'll get TWO drakonid crushers back then. The deathrattle does copy even though the battlecry doesnt go off for the 2nd copy.

I traded a 9/6 crusher (active battle cry and took 3 dmg) for two 6/6s. Don't think me or my opponent was expecting that turn of events, easily won after.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doing alright with Malygos Yogg Druid, but I feel like Malygos isn't actually that usefull in the deck. Medivh is fucking amazing though. Medivh into Moonglade Portal is some serious shit. Using the list Reynad was, thinking about dropping 2x Moonfire, Malygos, and 1x Ancient of War for 2x Arcane Giant, Rag, and 1x Mulch. Maybe not mulch and keep the second Ancient, dunno.

This is my non-token Yogg druid. Running 2x arcane giant instead of ancient of war is super greedy but it was paying off last season.

Druid - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone been playing arena since Thursday and the KZ offering bonus went live? Supposedly they overdid it and made the offering bonus +200%. It would explain why I've been seeing an even more ridiculous amount of mages over the weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users