Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I couldn't find a thread for this, but if there is one and I missed it, feel free to delete this one.

Anyway, Blizzard are announcing a new game in 50 minutes or so at PAX East, the rumored 'Project Blackstone.' It's apparently not an MMO, expansion or sequel, and word on the street is that data-mining from the site has given the name 'Blizzard Allstars,' which sounds like a MOBA style game. Anyway, stream is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/pax

And the website is here:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone/

It's under the 'sc2' section, which means maybe it's not a cross-IP MOBA type game, but we'll find out soon either way.

SOMETHING NEW
We've got something new to share, and we're bringing it to PAX East! If you're attending, be sure to arrive at the Naga theater early in order to secure a seat for our presentation. If you're not going to PAX East this year (or you just went a little too crazy the night before), we've got you covered -- the whole thing is being streamed live on the official PAX Twitch channel at 10:00 a.m. EDT Friday, March 22.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9157007
/Blizzard_Invades_PAX_East_March_22-24-3_21_2013
blizzPAXEAST2.jpg

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

blizzPAXEAST2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I hope whatever it is doesn't require a story or they hired someone new. God damn corruption storylines need to stop popping up in every Blizzard game.

• 1Like

Sean_sl

shitlord
Ugh, I hope it's not another MOBA, I have absolutely no interest in that genre. I'd like to see Blizzard make some "normal" games again like their Lost Viking series, Blackthorne, Rock & Roll Racing, etc.

• 1Like

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Ugh, I hope it's not another MOBA,
Unless it's something thats been a complete secret until now, the only thing thats not a sequel, expansion or titan, is blizzard dota. Which i guess is being called blizzard all-stars.

• 1Like

Sean_sl

shitlord
Unless it's something thats been a complete secret until now, the only thing thats not a sequel, expansion or titan, is blizzard dota. Which i guess is being called blizzard all-stars.
Yeah, I figure that's what it is. But hey, it doesn't hurt to hold onto a tiny faint glimmer of hope that may as well be next to non-existent.

• 1Like

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Need some closed captioning up in this bitch

Lol Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft. Online card game, Legends of Norrath has finally come to Warcraft.

• 1Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Oh god, FTP collectable card game set in the Warcraft universe. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lolled pretty hard at how half-hearted the audience reaction was. You could almost hear it in their clapping "I sat waiting in this dingy theatre for hours to hear this?"

• 1Like

satael

Silver Squire
Well, I can't think of many (types of) games they could have announced which would have been received with less enthusiasm.

• 1Like

Sean_sl

shitlord
Oh god, FTP collectable card game set in the Warcraft universe. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lolled pretty hard at how half-hearted the audience reaction was. You could almost hear it in their clapping "I sat waiting in this dingy theatre for hours to hear this?"
Well... I guess that's better than Yet Another MOBA that wealreadyknew about... sorta.

This is the universe being a dick about my Hope comment.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder if it's an elaborate pre-april fools joke. I mean it's a week away and it's always predictable that there will be much april fools to be had.. one can hope

• 1Like

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
The thing that surprise me the most is that :

slide01.jpg

Really ?? 75 on that thing ?? Wow...

slide01.jpg

• 1Like