Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
A fucking Rogue in arena just Pint Sized Potion and Cabal Shadow Priest my Stormwatcher (4/8 windfury)

That's after he used 2 Onyx Bishop. He also had Holy Fire. What a fucking disgusting game

tehslippery vs. sirwilliam - HSReplay.net

That top deck Cabal from Huckster though.. and you get shit like Deadly Poison. Rekt
Assassinate for Ysera was ugly too, but he coulda had vilespine so meh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
upload_2017-7-25_15-58-27.png

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like this theoretically for stopping opposing spell turns, but not sure how effective it will be, or how meta dependent.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reynad/Eloise Reveal Video:

---------

Seems good, having a counter to spells again is nice

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loatheb was way stronger, but its something, and spell countering effects is something I've always wanted to see more of in the game. And I guess he should have been stronger being a legendary, and you could run two of these if the meta leans toward wanting to fuck certain decks that hard.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2 of these means spells cost 4 more lol... and you can copy it with Taldaram!!! And Faceless Manipulator...... Spells cost 10 more!!!!!!!!!!

For real though, it wont be in every deck but it's not bad.

It'll prevent Exodia Mage from dominating
Jade Druid could get hurt
Any Malygos deck that crops up
If Rogue is too powerful
etc..etc..etc.

Edit: and ya, Loatheb was OP as fuck really, however this card can't be ignored by spell users, whereas Loatheb was just 1 turn, and it was still an educated guess when to play him. If you dropped Loatheb on the wrong turn then it often had 0 effect.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I mean its a tech/hate card, but I think its good that this kind of effect exists as an option anyway.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I like it, it's a little expensive though. That kind of forces it into I'm a little ahead and trying to lock up the game type of play

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Scenario:
  • You're a mage wielding Atiesh
  • Opponent plays Nerubian Uraveler
  • You Fireball it (6 mana fireball)
  • Atiesh spawns Nerubian Uraveler

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Krag

Peasant
I can already tell that the first few legendaries I'll unpack will be however many of those meme-combo-princes there are...

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can already tell that the first few legendaries I'll unpack will be however many of those meme-combo-princes there are...

You can't get dupes legendaries anymore.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he's assuming there's even more to come and they will all be memetarded.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5/5 for 5, if your deck has no five cost cards your minions are 5/5 for the rest of the game.

• 2Worf

Krag

Peasant
I think he's assuming there's even more to come and they will all be memetarded.
Indeed, I expect we'll at least see Prince Valanar since those three formed the blood prince council in Icecrown Citadel in WoW. And I expect Valanar to be just as useless.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really can't decide if that card is good. On the one hand, if you're verse agro they just keep hitting you in the face and you can't get armor. On the other if you're agro they don't care about giving you armor. I'm just not sure when you get the value and it matters

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea it's a weird card, maybe good, maybe bad, idk.

Edit: so I think in most cases warrior will take shield block over this, but perhaps an n'zoth variant takes this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like