Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
upload_2017-8-2_6-42-2.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
How do you 'buy' packs of the Wild sets? I see people saying they are able to, but on my desktop, the option does not show up. Mobile only?

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its only through b.net with real money, not gold, from what I read. But someone said they could see the packs in the store in-game, but it took them to the website to buy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought 5 packs of the old gods and got a legendary on the 3rd pack. I got a legendary recently from classic. I guess it works. It does explain that one pack that had a double legendary in it.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not rushing to open packs for old sets. Going to dump my gold into the new expansion. I'll buy old packs later, pretty sure this won't be "fixed". It's part of their update to guarantee a Legendary in 1st 10.

I did open 41 packs I had saved from Arenas/Brawls/Promos and got 4 legendaries.
Clutchmother
Unite the Murlocs
Dredd
Nat Pagle

33 Ungoro packs
6 Classics
1 Old Gods
1 MSoG
(got the Old Gods & MSoG from Arenas)

Nat Pagle finished up the "One of Everything" Quest which gave me 100 gold :D

One of Everything!
Collect every card in the Classic Set.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Got a legendary from each set within the first 5-6 packs each. On mobile.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
8 Ungoro, 8 MSG, 3 Classic. Zero Legendary

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
8 Ungoro, 8 MSG, 3 Classic. Zero Legendary

If you've opened packs prior to yesterday's patch then you probably already got your Legendary in 1st 10. The theory is it's been in since the prior patch, but most people haven't been opening packs until yesterday.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636372601257426665.png

I like this card. Now to figure out how to use it.

Edit: Give opponent Doomsayer for immediate 5 mana board clear...
Also Ticking Abom ...

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ugh I opened a Tavern brawl classic pack like 2 weeks ago and got a duplicate fucking Cho

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might as well open them now. Either they fixed the drop rate or they didn't but the no dupe legendary code is in and that was the biggest reason people were saving packs.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Hero gains stealth for a turn
Hero can't be targeted so no burn card can target you and minions can attack you, but Hunter HP & Mind Blast etc can still hit

Hero power is a FREE shadow reflection that turns into your last played card. Can only hold 1 at a time

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my first thought here, you play something for 9 mana that does nothing but make the opponent not go face on you is a really bad play when you're behind on the board and competely irrelevant if you're ahead on the board.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hilarious. I think they just hate rogue going all the way back to original miracle days.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Treachery Combos I've been contemplating:
Bittertide --> (next turn) Treachery + Spreading Madness + Spreading Madness/Defile/Mortal Coil
Apothecary + Treachery + Dirty Rat + Dirty Rat
Obviously Doomsayer & Ticking Abom

-------

Rogue DK seems good to me, can slot into the Arcane Giant list pretty easily I think.
You can mimic a ton of Rogue stuff very easily, even copying coins can be valueable...

I don't see how it isn't played tbh. 9 Mana is expensive but it's extremely powerful.

---

Edit: 9 mana rogue uses DK and grabs a copy of Shadow Reflection (shouldn't unstealth hero I think?)

Next turn: Auctioneer + Coin + Shadow Reflect Coin + HP + Shadow Reflect Coin + Van Cleef (10/10) + 4 mana remaining still

----

Edit2: Blizzard says Shadow Reflection leaves your hand at end of turn, so no way to use 2x in a turn, and can't use on cards over 5 mana (easily)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's 9 mana but also makes it extremely unlikely you die for a turn so it kind of works. The passive is nuts. Seems like it will see play for sure.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • You can never have more than one Shadow Reflection in your hand.
  • Shadow Reflection leaves your hand at the end of your turn, so it only works on 5 mana cards or less. (Source)
  • Effects that invoke Mana Cost reduction will not be copied by Shadow Reflection. (Like Emperor Thaurissan ticks, Preparation, Shadowstep.)
  • Remember how Stealth works! If you wish to attack, do attack BEFORE using this Hero card.

So if you don't use it same turn, its still a shadow reflection essentially so its getting tossed.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'd just shadow reflect and play a second van cleef for 12/12.

But really, passing an entire turn and then building a board? Odds are your opponent is prepared for your play and has a board already that is still there after your miracle turn.

edit: lol I forgot you can only Hero power once in a turn.

No, I don't see this see play. I've seen enough miracle rogues just die just before they get their miracle going. Passing an entire turn to dupe a coin or something is not gonna happen.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity