Hearthstone

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The DH cards that do damage to "enemies" and not just to creatures are gonna have to get nerfed in some way, that is inevitable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I lost a wild game to that 3/2 faggot because I was trying to milk a Reno for as much as I could (necessary in the matchup) but instead he was able to suck that dudes cock for the extra several points of face burst he needed to finish me off.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remove lifesteal from war blades and make skull of Gul’dan a legendary that costs 6 and only discounts cards by 2 and it would still be busted.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How about that 5 Mana spell for two 1 cost 5 dmg fireballs.

Get rid of the card draw, lifesteal and the ability for so much of their shit to go straight to face.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
you knew it was going to be a problem when the Kibler preview video shows the freebie starter deck destroying a fully loaded Galakron rogue!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Iksar already announcing intention to nerf Skull of Gul'dan, Imprisoned Antaen, Eye Beam, and Aldrachi Warblades.

PAID BETA

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
RDU was just saying a nerf is gonna happen today. Not sure where he saw it.

EDIT found it

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of free cards, if warlock becomes powerful they are going to have to look at hand of guldan too. Because 4 mana 5/5 rush demon draw 3 cards is pretty good. Even just a 2 cost 2/1 demon draw 3 cards is really fucking good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder if they will get the nerfs in before this

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
holy crap, Frodan got some stats from hsreplay. 50% of the ladder was/is playing demon hunter with a 55% winrate.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Day 2 nerfs:
Skull of Gul’dan – Mana cost increased from 5 to 6.
Imprisoned Antaen – Mana cost increased from 5 to 6.
Eye Beam – Outcast Mana cost increased from 0 to 1.
Aldrachi Warblades – Durability decreased from 3 to 2.

I eagerly await their day 3 nerfs.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Official

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, must be official. I'm playing dh for the first time for the quest to get two packs and I'm wondering why on earth Eyebeams states on the card costs 0 when outcast, yet clearly has a 1 mana cost for me each time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It is live server side now. It's a good start but more is needed. Imprisoned Antean should only target minions in my mind.