Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just watched a few games and damn, I really want to play now. Looks addicting.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's solid, but a tad shallow. My only real complaint is my preferred mode (arena, sort of a draft) costs a shit ton of gold (or $$), but we'll have to see what the entry rates and gain rates look like at release.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Still looking for a key if anyone has tried this and doesn't fancy it. I might even be able to recompense you somewhat if you play Heroes of Newerth 8)

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would also trade for a key. I have D3 gold/items, WoW gold/items and Dota 2 rare items.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
It's solid, but a tad shallow. My only real complaint is my preferred mode (arena, sort of a draft) costs a shit ton of gold (or $$), but we'll have to see what the entry rates and gain rates look like at release.
Rumor is that you'll be able to earn up to 150 gold per day in daily quests once they get the systems all in place and working.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
The amount of free publicity they get by handing over a few beta keys to streamer of twitch is quite impressive, almost 50k viewers cumulated yesterday.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Also looking for a key. Willing to buy if the price is right.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are they doing more beta invites today or just round 2 of facebook beta keys?

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Been trying to get an invite to this for so long.
frown.png

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Interesting post on the BlizzardCS facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BlizzardCS/...27223974064300

It just occurred to us that tomorrow is going to be an awesome day for friends of BlizzardCS who are not already part of the Hearthstone Beta. If you know people who are interested, and are not already friends of the page, let them know so they can friend us to find out more!

Stay tuned for more info tomorrow!
Most likely just another sweepstakes, but maybe something like announcing a targeted release date or open beta date.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm such a facebook noob, can you friend that page or do they just mean like it? I've only ever used facebook for shit like this.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
"Liking" is "friending" for service pages like that (or celebrity pages, etc).

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are going to be giving out beta keys, if its a first one to enter it wins, where do you activate these keys anyway? On battlenet's website where it says activate a game key?

Eh, they are going to pm them, of course I was refreshing the page the past 30 minutes and the one minute I don't they make the announcement the first 100 ppl to pm them get a key, the post already had 200 likes, fml.

2nd edit- A lot of ppl just posted in the comments section, so hopefully I was in the 100 pm's!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Alright, let's get this party started here - Firstly, we have 1,000 keys to giveaway, and we'll be distributing those over the course of the month from today through Oct. 4th. Each day, we're going to announce when a small batch is made available, and the first group of folks who request the batch (through private message!!) will be given a key.

Now, we also have bigger batches that are going to be distributed when we hit our 'like' milestones, and the sweet news is we've already blown past the first one at 30K, so today we're going to knock out a big chunk.

Now, we understand that not everyone is on the same schedule and many of you who want the keys maybe can't view the page right now, so we'll be breaking up these announcements throughout different times throughout the coming days. For now though, we're going to get this started with a bang...

...so the first 100 ppl to privately message us right now, who have 'liked' the page will receive a key.

Good luck adventurers! Remember, this is just the first batch - we'll do another one later in the day
Yeah good luck.......Maybe some RR people can make a script or two and get some keys, but someone like me I have no chance. If they're seriously doing 100 keys at a time, at random times, they'll all be gone in a matter of seconds to people who actually have facebook apps and shit on their phones and ipads and desktops.

where do you activate these keys anyway? On battlenet's website where it says activate a game key?
You post it here, along with your SSN and bank acct information. (Yes you activate it on your b.net account)

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone posted they just got an invite from the opt-in. I go to check my e-mail, quick glance my first e-mail is from blizzard entertainment, holy shit! I look at the subject..."The hellgates have reopened Diablo 3 now available for console." FML.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
If anyone gets a key or a spare, let me know. I likewise will be trying to score more than one.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Since I don't have beta access yet... Who are the most skilled / most entertaining people to follow on YouTube or Twitch?

Rime

<Donor>
Ijustgot my key. Game is golden. If they add loot cards/integrate it further with WoW, I will starve to death playing.

Also, check your junk mail. Despite having Blizzard on my approved lists, that is where the invite showed up. I was paranoid, so I just copied the code and launched my account in the normal fashion, rather than trusting the link in the email.