Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Millhouse lost me game one. At the top deck point, he has no hand and empty board. I play Millhouse, he top decks sprint and wrecks my face.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drafting arena, get Legendary (sweet!). Nozdromu, Millhouse, Cho

Fucking trolled.
I had a similarly bad legendary draft option, won every game I played Noz, that might have actually been my best run to date with 8 wins on a rogue actually.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The plan right now is revert the increased disenchant value of the cards listed above on Thursday, January 30th, PST. We will be implementing the revert live, so we don't anticipate that any downtime will be needed. If you plan on taking advantage of the increased disenchant value of these cards, it is highly recommended that you do so before January 30th.

Morph_hammer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did 3 arena runs yesterday:

First run a mage deck, no fireballs, no poly, no flamestrike.. jack shit. went 1-3. Pack had a legendary (VanCleef
frown.png
) and 2 rares in it, so that was niiice.

Second run a pala deck with 3 consecrations, 1 truesilver and a ton of epics/rares, no legendaries though. Went 6-2. Got 135g and a pack. Pack contained shit.

Third run, mage deck with 3 fireballs, 1 poly, 1 flamestrike, and some decent card all around. Had high hopes for this deck. Went 3-1 at first, then I fucked up and fireballed myself accidentally because I tried to cancel the cast but ham-fisted it on my portrait. That lost me the game. Went 4-3 in the end. Don't remember what I got, but the pack was crap.

I actually had fun playing arena this time, except for the nerdrage because of the self-immolation. Usually RNG fucks me so bad in arena, the rage > enjoyment.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Had three bad arena runs in a row. 2x Paladin with no Consecrate/Truesilver/Equality and a terrible Shaman deck. I still went like 5-3, 6-3, and 4-3, but ugh, games were gross. Just happens. My overall average is 8 wins right now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Did 3 arena runs yesterday:

First run a mage deck, no fireballs, no poly, no flamestrike.. jack shit. went 1-3. Pack had a legendary (VanCleef
frown.png
) and 2 rares in it, so that was niiice.

Second run a pala deck with 3 consecrations, 1 truesilver and a ton of epics/rares, no legendaries though. Went 6-2. Got 135g and a pack. Pack contained shit.

Third run, mage deck with 3 fireballs, 1 poly, 1 flamestrike, and some decent card all around. Had high hopes for this deck. Went 3-1 at first, then I fucked up and fireballed myself accidentally because I tried to cancel the cast but ham-fisted it on my portrait. That lost me the game. Went 4-3 in the end. Don't remember what I got, but the pack was crap.

I actually had fun playing arena this time, except for the nerdrage because of the self-immolation. Usually RNG fucks me so bad in arena, the rage > enjoyment.
I beat a guy yesterday because he lightning bolted one of his creatures. Was kind of funny

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well they also don't normally damage minions when you get attacked by one.
That is because your weapon is sheathed during your opponent's turn, when you activate misdirection it is during your turn so your weapon is open.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Then it should lose durability too.
It's an odd little thing. I've encountered some other interesting things with Misdirection + Weapon + Other secrets as well. Some very counter intuitive shit. The misdirection onto the player with a weapon can be pretty game changing, that's for sure. It is pretty dumb that they get a free hit, it should either take durability, or not do damage. I think it just comes down to lazy coding with weapons.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
This is the first time I've really played with Cult Master. It should read:

Whenever one of your other minions dies, draw a card.
Your opponent will probably make a bad trade to get rid of this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's to the point where I won't draft cult master anymore unless the other two choices are just awful or I haven't drafted any other card draw at all. The only time cult master is a worthwhile play is when you drop him right before you make some trades. In those cases he is a pretty amazing play, but any other time he's damn near a dead card due to that 2 toughness.