Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
At least Control Warrior is a very good match up against the endless hordes of Huntards out there right now.

And on a related note, I got my 3rd level 60 Hero. Warrior
smile.png

Flank_sl

shitlord
LOL people are still not used to the new cards.

Had someone clear the board with 2x chow and my Auchen, killing himself with a pyroblast.

The other game I had just now. Im at 10 life on my hunter , no taunts up. Zoo powers up leeroy, and had the lethal.
Guy gets cocky starts BMing, and throws out Soulfire on a scientist giving me a freezing trap. He ends up losing haha
I cannot beat that, but I did have a hunter kill my Stalagg with a hunters mark + boar, after my feugen had already died. He had no removal in hand for the thaddius.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider

Had someone clear the board with 2x chow and my Auchen, killing himself with a pyroblast.

The other game I had just now. Im at 10 life on my hunter , no taunts up. Zoo powers up leeroy, and had the lethal.
Guy gets cocky starts BMing, and throws out Soulfire on a scientist giving me a freezing trap. He ends up losing haha
The real big one I've noticed is how tons of Huntards don't understand how Spectral Creeper works. The 1/2 is a beast. The 1/1s that are spawned are not. I've seen huntards make hilarious misplays thinking that the ghost spiders are beasts.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

People do dumb things all the time still. I was playing Hunter vs Zoo last night, had exact lethal with Leeroy. I had bow to kill Voidwalker, Houndmaster, Highmane, and hero power after Leeroy. He had a Knife Juggler and 1 or 2 other things outside of the voidwalker. The Knife Juggler actually landed both knifes on Leeroy so I'd have missed the lethal but he conceded immediately when I played Leeroy (granted I'd have almost guaranteed still won, but yeah).

Column_sl

shitlord
Did the Auchenai survive the board clear or something?
Yeah, He was alive

Also, this is something everyone should know is going to happen, but just to confirm there are no bugs with it.

If your opponent has chows up and you have Auchenai on your side the chows will heal you.
I saw this on Trump stream, and he was freaking out thinking he had pyroblasted himself, haha.

Column_sl

shitlord
The real big one I've noticed is how tons of Huntards don't understand how Spectral Creeper works. The 1/2 is a beast. The 1/1s that are spawned are not. I've seen huntards make hilarious misplays thinking that the ghost spiders are beasts.
One thing you need to watch with the creeper is on a hunter mirror, they can use that card to their advantage on the opponents side.

I usually leave that card alive until I need to do an unleash combo for extra cards, and damage.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Mad scientist hunter is just killin it. Love it. Climbed from like 16 to 8 or 9 last night while my buddy finally hit legend using it. Think my win rate last night was like 70% too. Great deck.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Found another use for reincarnate last night, its a 2 mana fireball when used on al'akir, or a 2 mana pyroblast(well not quite since you can't bypass taunts) if a flametongue survived a round. I know this is nothing new and people use it w/ leeroy all the time, but leeroy doesn't belong in the deck I'm running. Also with al'akir he gets his divine shield back. So I think my first impression about the card was about right, its not amazing outside of w/ sylvanas, but the other added versatility it brings can justify putting one in your deck. It has a couple of times been a dead card in my hand for awhile when drawn early game, but its much easier to put it to good use later in a game. And, I don't know, it may be uber good in a kind of deathrattle deck, I may play around with one this weekend for shits and giggles.
Reincarnate/ancestral spirit works well with nerubian eggs too. And anything with charge (Leeroy, Ardent Commander, etc.)

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Mad scientist hunter is just killin it. Love it. Climbed from like 16 to 8 or 9 last night while my buddy finally hit legend using it. Think my win rate last night was like 70% too. Great deck.
What is the list, if you would be so kind?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I did not buy this last wing, the other wings pissed me off as they got beat so easy for $6.99. Any great cards I NEED from this new wing? Is it more of a challenge?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did not buy this last wing, the other wings pissed me off as they got beat so easy for $6.99. Any great cards I NEED from this new wing? Is it more of a challenge?
You'll need to buy this current wing just to access the last wing and a lot of the high ranked streamers are saying that the Ooze is going to be game breaking.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Watching streams, the only class that exists at rank 5 onwards is Hunter.
Pretty much. As a free to play player its been pretty crushing because I was on Zoo and the hunter deck is a bad matchup without hitting a turn 5ish kill. I made a copy of this minus leeroy and put in
misdirection as a 5th trap to add some more play to it. Its working out so far.