Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Nearly very single one of those decks has Loatheb. I've just realized how auto include he is for every single deck. That fits Blizzard's criteria for a nerf. I wonder if it'll happen. Nobody has talked about it, but it definitely is an auto include for, what, 99% of all decks, regardless of their type?

So what's the deal with Shade of Naxxramas? Seem to be seeing it a lot lately. How is it used?
The thing with Loatheb is that he's the best neutral 5 drop in the game. And he's "free" (subject to terms and restrictions, not available in all states, only while supplies last). In my opinion he's really good but he's not overpowered. He can really swing a game but against Zoo (still the single most common deck out there outside of tournaments), he's simply a 5/5 for 5 mana. He's definitely a top tier card but I don't feel he's overpowered.

Shade of Naxx, from what I've seen, is simply drop him when you can and hold him in reserve until you need him. Very few classes can deal with him while stealthed so he can just sit there getting bigger and bigger until you bring him out to deal with something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Neutral 3 drops are very weak. Shade contends with Harvest Golem for strongest neutral 3 drop in the game, not counting niche stuff like BGH.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hit a fair amount of Miracle Rogue today. It's probably not even a bad choice, I'd say it has good match ups against the field

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
That was some truly skillful play in the WCA finals. I was really impressed by the way the zoo player lifetapped into cards and then played them.

Column_sl

shitlord
Played a bunch of Handlocks just now. People are so bad at the mirror.

Zoo confirmed best deck by WCA.
I havent been keeping up, which Zoo is dominant right now?

The old school zoo, or the new slower one.

Im curious if the old zoo is still extremely effective without hunters all over the place

Itzena_sl

shitlord
This is what I'm running. I just realized I don't have Leeroy in there and he probably should be. I might take out the Snipe for Leeroy. I saw someone with Baron Rivendare in their's today. It might not be a terrible choice, I'd have to think about it

nCaoYQK.png
My take on deathrattle Hunter:
rrr_img_77882.jpg

More low-cost minions because you want to hit that steady shot every turn you can.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My closeted OCD doesn't like Tracking. I'm all like "but what if I need this other card later?!"

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
My closeted OCD doesn't like Tracking. I'm all like "but what if I need this other card later?!"
I don't like it when someone just tosses a Tracking out when they aren't digging for something specific. The turn 1 Tracking is just asking to get shown something like Highmane Highmane Unleash. Hope you didn't both copies of Highmane this game.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
This current meta is the most fun I've had with the game in a long while. I really hated all the rush decks that plagued the ladder. Seems there are still some but control actually works now. Of course I'm that asshole that doesn't mind playing 20 min games
smile.png

The Master

Bronze Squire
This current meta is the most fun I've had with the game in a long while. I really hated all the rush decks that plagued the ladder. Seems there are still some but control actually works now. Of course I'm that asshole that doesn't mind playing 20 min games
smile.png
It is coming back around. Today at the Blizzcon NA qualifier event the dominating decks were agro, mostly beating the slow control decks. Which makes sense, the way to win control vs control is to make your deck slower and slower. Eventually stuff like Zoo just kills you if you keep doing that.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is coming back around. Today at the Blizzcon NA qualifier event the dominating decks were agro, mostly beating the slow control decks. Which makes sense, the way to win control vs control is to make your deck slower and slower. Eventually stuff like Zoo just kills you if you keep doing that.
Just hit a couple zoo locks ~~

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
That is exactly the deck I play with for Hunter in ladder Itzena, and I've been doing fairly well with it.

I agree with others that Tracking is a weird card to value. I see it as a mid-game card mostly. Too early and you waste it because you don't yet know (usually) what you actually need just yet. Too late and it's tends to be, well, too late. In this deck there isn't supposed to be a late game in the first place so digging for cards in the late game will never find you an answer no matter what. But if you get Tracking mid-game you can often dig for an answer to whatever inevitable predicament your opponent might present. I find that this deck is far more versatile than it seems at first glance. Those two Owls are stronger in these days of Deathrattles and Belchers, imo.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
From Reddit:
New game mode.
Reverse Arena.
You go thru standard arena draft, but you pick the most horrible cards with no synergy (aka Dennis deck).
Enter match.
You and your opponent swap decks and use each others trash creations.
Reverse Arena.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I've always thought diversions like the above would be a breath of fresh air for this game. Naxx helped, but the game could always use more.

Reverse arena, Nozdormu mode (15 seconds per turn), Naxx arena (let us play as Naxx bosses with their decks), 40 or 20 hp heroes, etc etc