Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I genuinely had to do a double take and make sure we weren't on April 1st, because these cards are so ridiculous and silly. Mega-Windfury? Annoy-O-Tron? What the fuck? Oh my god, so bad, all the RNG. Goodbye competitive HS. Wow. I may stop playing, genuinely. The Shrinkmeister is like the only cool card I've seen, wow.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well at least looking over the cards, pretty much none that have the word random in them are playable.

I wouldn't consider 120 cards a small pool, thats about a third of total cards that we started with.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well at least looking over the cards, pretty much none that have the word random in them are playable.

I wouldn't consider 120 cards a small pool, thats about a third of total cards that we started with.
Recombobulator is pretty good. But the RNG on that isn't really that annoying, it's more to get some value out of a silenced or disabled creature. Also Enchance-O-Mechano has potential.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, after seeing all of this stuff.... daaaamn I don't even like the cards shown so far.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The Blingtron 3000, Harrison Jones dream. Most of these cards look pretty fun to me; the only downside I can see so far is having to craft 120 more gold cards. First world problems.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I predict Priest "mech decks" are going to be pretty awesome.

Also I'm like 170k dust off of having a complete set of golden cards, I thought I'd have another like 6 months of arena to finish the set and build my gold bank before new cards.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
You can't make an "unglued" expansion until you make a few legit expansions.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I predict Priest "mech decks" are going to be pretty awesome.

Also I'm like 170k dust off of having a complete set of golden cards, I thought I'd have another like 6 months of arena to finish the set and build my gold bank before new cards.
Yeah the only good cards I spotted there belonged to priests.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Was kinda disappointed they didn't reveal any new Murlocs or Pirates. Maybe there's a Mechanical Murloc Pirate yet to be revealed. But seriously, how is Cookie not a Legendary Murloc Pirate.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Doombot might be the best 1-drop for arena when it hits.
Boom Bot? I'm guessing he can only be spawned by this Wakandan

d8s6SgB.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
It is interesting to see the players from different regions playing against each other. There are some rather obvious... not misplays per se, but differences in evaluating which cards are likely to be in the opponent's hand.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I am cheering for Tiddler Celestial. He is running back the wolf outfit he bought after coming to the US. In the qualifier he didn't use a translator, and his enthusiasm was infectious.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love Tiddler Celestial.

About the expansion: Probably gonna kill my interest in the game entirely. I don't really play it much as it is. I was assuming that they would get away from random effects as they added new cards, but it looks like it's vastly going in the other direction. I'm not going to enjoy this game when a third of the cards are random. When Scrolls launched, there were a couple random effect cards and players disliked them so much there hasn't been another random effect card since.

I agree that the expansion feels like a joke, and I agree that they should have waited after a few "standard release" expansions before dropping these cards.

It also feelslazy. There are so many cards that are "this other card but with more stats." Madder Bomber, really? A lot of cards suffering from the Brewmaster effect here like the Shredder / Sky Golem.

And what makes it worse is that contrary to a post above, a lot of these effects are actually strong enough to run. For example, Enhance-o-Mechano could work in a Zoo or Murloc deck, but like most of these cards it's going to be really swingy. Will your Doomguard get Windfury and you win or will it get Taunt and you lose? Who knows, woooo so fun!