Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think Gallywix is real, that effect is worse than Millhouse. You drop Gallywix, your opponent casts one spell then fills your hand with coins and generates infinite mana that turn.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
V-07-TR-on card seems pretty ridiculous to me. Charge and 4 fucking attacks? Is it the best card in hearthstone now? It should be 10 mana.. as it's pretty easy for a lot of classes to buff that over 30 in a turn. Paladin's and rogues could do over 40 in a turn with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
V-07-TR-on card seems pretty ridiculous to me. Charge and 4 fucking attacks? Is it the best card in hearthstone now? It should be 10 mana.. as it's pretty easy for a lot of classes to buff that over 30 in a turn. Paladin's and rogues could do over 40 in a turn with it.
You only summon it by having Mimiron's head and 2 other mechs in play at the beginning of your turn. It's terrible like Thaddius is terrible.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The easiest way to get Voltron out would be to Conceal. But still, 5 cards to essentially win more isn't worth it

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Trying to find the answer to this on Twitter, the only thing I found though was that you can Commanding Shout + Bouncing Blade and it'll be a guaranteed kill on the opponent's minion leaving your guys at >= 1 hp.
Nope, there's no reason Bouncing Blade would need to alternate between creatures equally. It'll work like Avenging Wrath and be random, just until anything dies.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Thanks to everyone that gave me advice, I really do appreciate your time. I have decided to shelve this game until the Android App is live.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider

The Master

Bronze Squire
The easiest way to get Voltron out would be to Conceal. But still, 5 cards to essentially win more isn't worth it
That'd be great in Miracle, actually. If any of the cheap mechs are inherently good for Miracle (like they draw a card or have spellpower), you're basically only slotting in the head as an alternate win condition. That, with Coldblood, can take an opponent from 30 to 0. It might make Rogue vs Warrior favorable to the Rogue, even.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
Absolutely not. I would put that card directly into my Druid and maybe Handlock or Warrior as well.
It's a Mage card. It has the runes in the background that Mage cards have.

That said, it's about a 99% the cards are fake. Some decent ideas, but it's all a bit too much. I feel like they should all cost at least 1 more. Vol'jin is a really cool concept that I'd like to see on a real Priest card though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So RNG BS aside, mechs are starting to look like they might be a viable aggro option, but I don't know if they'll be better than the undertaker/deathrattle package.

Cogmaster, Mechwarper, Spidertank, and Micro Machine looking like definites, Annoyotron, Clockwork Gnome, EnhanceoMechano, Piloted Shredder, and Mimiron's Head looking like maybes, and thats just the early spoilers.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So RNG BS aside, mechs are starting to look like they might be a viable aggro option, but I don't know if they'll be better than the undertaker/deathrattle package.

Cogmaster, Mechwarper, Spidertank, and Micro Machine looking like definites, Annoyotron, Clockwork Gnome, EnhanceoMechano, Piloted Shredder, and Mimiron's Head looking like maybes, and thats just the early spoilers.
Deathrattles and Mechs probably won't be mutually exclusive. You only need around 9 Deathrattles to make Undertakers worth it and Zoo is running around 12 right now. You could almost literally split it 50/50 mechs and Undertaker+DR package with just enough left over for Soulfire and Doomguards.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
I remember when I was dicking around with Murlocs, I tried a couple of decks that included the Deathrattle package and they were absolutely terrible. But, Murlocs didn't have any Deathrattle minions and from what I've seen of the new set, quite a few of the new Mech cards do so a Deathrattle/Mech would probably work out pretty well. You just have to keep the numbers in that sweet spot of around 10 of each and then throw some solid Zoo cards in it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The absolute worst thing about King Krush is the fact that his animation takes so long to allow you to queue his attack that your opponent has plenty of time to concede before you attack.

The Master

Bronze Squire
To keep up with the earlier discussion about Harrison Jones, I ranked up from 13 to 6 (would've been a 2-star win streak into 5, got wrecked by a Priest who Thoughstole Sylvanas x2 and Ysera) with control Warrior and specifically tracked my Harrison usage. c/p of notes. I basically only mention if I won or lost before draw and I mention mulligans only if I kept it, if I got it after mulliganing I didn't mention it.

vs Druid: Won before draw.
vs Hunter: Lost before draw.
vs Priest: Played turn 7, traded with a Cabal Shadow Priest. Won.
vs Rogue: Played on turn 7 on a 2 charge Deadly Poisoned Assassin's Blade, it ate Backstab+SI:7 battlecry. Won.
vs Druid: Won before draw.
vs Warlock: Was Handlock, won before draw.
vs Warrior: Won before draw.
vs Warlock: Zoo, won before draw.
vs Priest: Won before draw.
vs Hunter: Played turn 7 on a 2 charge bow (after I triggered a Freezing Trap to add a charge), did 5 damage to face. Won.
vs Mage: Won before draw (Freeze Mage).
vs Warrior: Destroyed half a Death's Bite (which also baited an Execute as a result). Won.
vs Hunter: Lost before draw, I believe I would have won if I could have taken out his bow.
vs Rogue: Kept in mulligan, played turn 5 on a 2-charge Deadly Poisoned dagger, ate an Evis. Won.
vs Warlock: Used on Jaraxxus, added 5 damage to face. Won.
vs Priest: Won before draw.
vs Warrior: Destroyed a full Death's Bite, ate one charge of a Fiery War Axe to kill it off. Won.
vs Mage: Lost before draw. Discovered the Duplicate mid-range minion Mage with Counterspell is really good vs Control Warrior.
vs Warrior: Destroyed half a Fiery War Axe, Cruel Taskmastrer-ed Acolyte traded into it. Won.
vs Shaman: Won before draw.
vs Warlock: Was Zoo. Played turn 5, ate a Soulfire which discarded a Defender of Argus. This actually annoyed me as I had TBK in hand. Won (at 3 health and 11 armor).
vs Warlock: Handlock, won before draw.
vs Rogue: Played turn 9 to destroy a generic 1/2 dagger. Drew into next turn lethal. To be honest I had this game on lockdown, but still.
vs Priest: Lost before draw, this was the guy who had ridiculous Thoughtsteals (also I had lethal 9 turns in a row if I had drawn Grom, down to six cards left in deck and still failed to draw it. Died to Laughing Sisters x3).

20 wins, 4 losses. 24 games. 13 where didn't matter at all (won or lost before draw, which would have applied equally to any card I put in the deck) and 11 where it got draws, destroyed a weapon, traded for 1-for-1, or all of the above. In the Warrior Mirror (all but one of which went to fatigue) I do not believe there is any other card I could put in that would have given me as much value.

I'll keep tracking the games. I think rank 5 and below will be more interesting. Debating making a spreadsheet for this, tracking specific cards is kind of fun.

Northerner

N00b
Arena, I just drew 6 (six) Duplicates.

Honestly? I think I get to 12 out of it... 1 FS, 1 Blizz, an assload of value minions (two free-secret gobs) and **six** Dups? I wish I'd drawn a few giants but lol regardless.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the link. Small sample size, got me a 6-3 arena run last night. I've won more before, but the competition must be better now because it's been a while and I have been quite frustrated. That was with only 1 frostbolt, polymorph, and flamestrike, no fireballs.

I think the mistake I was making was not knowing how to build the deck as the curve develops. I know mana curve is important, I just didn't know how to weight curve vs individual card value. The only games I lost from the outset were ones that mulliganed poorly, leading to 2-3 rounds of basically playing nothing.

Started a warrior run last night(I like the class, I don't care if he's one of the worst arena heroes). Pretty fun to play Grom into a snipe. One of the few time I wish I could see my opponent's reaction.