Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Game has slowed WAY down. I still see the occasional FACE Hunter but most decks are hardcore control right now. Control Warrior, Paladin, Hand Lock and Priest.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Game has slowed WAY down. I still see the occasional FACE Hunter but most decks are hardcore control right now. Control Warrior, Paladin, Hand Lock and Priest.
Which all are good matchups if you wanna fuck around with mill. Really the main issue with milling is when you're trying to mill some retard with cards that cost only between 1 and 2 mana so every turn you give him 4cards he just plays all 4 anyway, making it hard to keep up. Most control decks just don't have the mana to play all the shit you force them to draw and they end up discarding so many of their good cards in the meantime.

Forgot that clockwork giant, probably a good idea for some lategame instead of malorne, though malorne's nice too since he "add cards" to your deck. Tree of Life is pretty good as a one of too to just reset the life totals once you get going.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Mill actually works really well when the meta is extremely slow. So does Priest. For Priest, the slower the better since you're going to steal all their good stuff anyway.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I've always had a pretty strong aversion to these digital card games but with this finally showing up on android I've realized the true purpose of this game: playing while taking a dump. It's perfect.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I got into Might and Magic's card game fairly hardcore as my first ever game of this genre (never did magic the gathering etc). One of the things that ultimately made me walk away was fucking the idea of mill decks. I just fucking hate the idea...its so fucking retarded. There is already so many ways to make different strategies viable (might and magic was WAY more complex then heartstone), having it viable just to make people burn through cards is just meh....such a fucking un-enjoyable method of play.

Oh well, everytime I go to play this to fuck around I start it up then think...hmm I could play dragon age or a quick Smite game and never get past my log in.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had a weird bug earlier - windowed out while not playing for a few, come back to a "Defeated" message with a match up - but didn't count against my arena or anything, it was a tad odd - just an old screen in memory or something. Freaked me out though.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Well I finally figured out what was wrong with my Mill deck and why it was winning most matchups that weren't control - it was a poor mans control druid deck. I saw I would rarely ever use Naturalize and held onto my Oracles unless I absolutely needed to draw an answer, knowing that I would be giving them way more steam than I had - so I cut the combo cards, added some control cards and revisited my deck - say hello to Millorne!

Druid - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Does fatigue reset to 1 if Malorne is shuffled back into an empty deck? Or does it just pick up right where it left off?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, late last night and now this morning I've been seeing a TON of that Warlock deck. I could tell it was a netdeck but I didn't know from where. It was pretty obvious when I ran into the same Warlock deck, card for card, in back to back games. It's effective, but ultimately, just another hardcore aggro deck (at least that's how it's been played against me). I've had a few close games but I actually won them all while running Control Warrior. They simply can't outdamage my Armor and with two Ghouls, two Death's Bites and Geddon, their board is constantly getting reset.

This morning my daily is Priest / Paladin Dominance so I put together the current Control Paladin. I was playing the exact same Warlock deck. Turn 2, Shield Bot. Turn 3 Muster. Turn 4 trigger his two Spiders and then consecrated a Flame Imp, 4 shitty 1/1 spiders, a Leper Gnome. He conceded
smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Finally figured out the coin thing from the UK with a bunch of annoying workarounds and a banned Amazon account. I couldn't avoid taxes, which is annoying, because it's like 13 less packs in a $45 pack of coins. I've opened 55 packs so far and my 3 legendaries were Blingtron 3000, Flame Leviathan and Malorne. And only 11 epics, 1 of them golden (Junkbot). Ewwww. Randomly opened 4 golden Powermaces and 4 regular Powermaces... I think I got the 5500 coins for free though, which is nice, due to all this bullshit I've been thru in the last 24 hours.

Even with 5,000 + 500 coins, because of taxes, I will only be able to get another 7 packs, so 63 total. Which will leave me with like 150-200 coins. Unless I buy another 1,000, which will allow me to open another 15 packs. So 15 packs would be $10.00. Not the best deal, but still better than normal. I can't really add more coins yet alone another 5,000 coins even if I wanted to tho, because the damn purchase won't go thru from the UK, even with a VPN/proxy, it just sits at pending (and my other Amazon account even got banned, with 500 coins on it!). I managed to get the 5,500 coins by going into Amazon CS chat and he just manually gave them to me so that my "mom would have her Christmas present on time." No idea if I'll ever actually be charged for them, so far looks like no.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen this deck yet, what does it look like?
It's not much different than the normal Zoo decks. The big change is the inclusion of a Sea Giant or two to give the deck some reach. The way I've seen it played is very aggressively. It doesn't focus on efficient trades like a traditional Zoo Deck but they go face a lot more often. My guess is they want a large board for cheap giants. The ones I've seen have lots of Flame Imps, Leper Gnomes, Spiders, Doom Guards and so on. Power Overwhelming is pretty standard too. But I haven't seen an actual deck list. This is just off of memory and experience.

I'm sure it works but I haven't lost to it yet. Mind you I've been playing Control Warrior and Control Paladin. In both cases, I can take some scary amounts of damage early on but once I stabilize, it's nearly impossible for them to come back. Paladin is great with Equality for the Giants and Peace Keepers for the Doom Guards. Add some healing and some weapons and it's not too bad.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Completely random, but am I the only one who thinks Blizzard looks completely unprofessional and incompetent by allowing this baba ji crap to flood their forums day after day for months now? I honestly can't believe they haven't addressed it yet.