Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Hosty kicked off of Team Archon for allegedly stream sniping Lifecoach during a tournament. How he was stream sniping him through a 10 minute delay I can only guess, seems like Amaz is just hanging him out to dry to save Archon's reputation.
I mean if the game lasts longer than ten minutes, you could in theory gain some information. Particularly in control match ups you hold some cards in your hand for a long time. Plus Lifecoach is a perpetual roper, which helps. The evidence is pretty weird, a reflection of his second monitor off of a surface behind him. But it does match up with the delay, so....

They'd still have three health after equality
Wouldn't matter, he has three power on board. Not efficient by any means though. And he can't Pyro+Equality.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Tides turn 5

O21FmB0.jpg
umAJN.gif

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think another neat mode would be a 60 card deck mode.

PS. Been three weeks since rageuninstall
Sideboard and best 2 of 3 > deck size increase IMO. Having to run hate for cards in your maindeck that often end up useless in most matches just feels stupid after MTG.

Even 2 out of 3 without sideboard would be a huge improvement IMO - easier to not rage as bad when you can see someone doesn't get the same luck twice in a row.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Was about to DE my Undertakers until I read this about a bug. Woulda been kinda pissed if I hadn't seen it first. Doubt they'll reimburse the people who de'd them already.

CM_Daxxarri_sl said:
Yes it is. Don't disenchant your golden Undertakers yet. We're working to give the golden version of the card full dust for disenchant soon.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, what exactly is this and do I have to literally manually put in everything?
Yea, I use my wife's PC to enter the cards because it's slow as shit to enter otherwise - but it will weigh each of the three options and give you details on why and synergies/etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, Hosty is being nickanmed Ghosty now. Pretty hilarious.

Hosty @Pinnacle2 Hearthstone tournament - side by side comparison regarding cheating accusation - YouTube

Side by side video, is pretty obvious looked at like this.
Amaz tweeted that he doesn't believe Hosty cheated and the decision to release him wasn't based purely on Pinnacle. Which brings up the question, why the fuck did the initial tweet about his release say "We don't condone anything that would compromise the integrity of the game".

I mean yeah with the side by side it sure looks like he had Lifecoach's stream up, but with a 10 minute delay who the fuck cares? That's why you have a delay when you stream a tournament. Even in a match with Ropecoach, the odds of 10 minute old data about your opponents hand being useful seem pretty remote.

The Master

Bronze Squire
PR. Amaz likes Hosty personally and doesn't want to damage his career as a pro-gamer/streamer, but that doesn't change the fact that he did it, got caught, and you can't do that shit and be on a pro team. So Amaz, on his personal account, tweets one thing, but the team account tweet is pretty clear. This is the difference between a personal position and the position of the team. It really doesn't matter if the information was useful or not, no team is going to want the bad PR of having a cheater. Plus, you know, some people actually have a moral problem with cheating, regardless of how minimal the advantage may or may not be.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I lashed out and bought some (60) packs.

rrr_img_89230.jpg

I also got a golden Thalnos, Hogger and Cho (which I dusted immediately). What do bros? (I've crafted Dr. Boom with the dust I had). I have Black Knight and Harrison Jones for legendaries.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rag and Sylvanas are pretty solid neutral legends. Any class you like over another? Vol'jin is a good card if you actually play Priest. Tirion is a must if you want to run Pally. Cenarius is solid for druid. Gromash for war but you need a lot of expensive cards for warrior really. Otherwise you could craft epics depending on which class you want to complete and what you're missing.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I think my greatest issue is that I kinda like all the classes, with the exception of Druid. Paladin, Warrior and Shaman are my "best" decks I guess. I picked up Gorehowl and Doomhammer in this batch. I'd really like to play lock at some stage, but I've only got a single Mountain Giant, no others.

I know that Thalnos is good, but I could turn him into any legendary I like, say Grommash if I want to go Warrior, or Tirion if I wanted to focus on Paladin.

I'll try put together some deck lists and you can all point and laugh and make suggestions from there?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's pretty funny that Hosty had a picture behind him that reflected the streaming screen. Like kindergarden CSI here.