Hell on Wheels

spronk

FPS noob
first episode of new season was just turrrible, but second episode wasn't too bad and the gang are all finally back together now so hopefully we see some railroad action and showdowns and shit

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just started watching s1, it's good so far. Love me some western 'n railroads.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Just started watching s1, it's good so far. Love me some western 'n railroads.
Don't worry, like The Walking Dead, they eventually drop the ball. I stopped watching when it became the Common show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Don't worry, like The Walking Dead, they eventually drop the ball. I stopped watching when it became the Common show.
Hmm. So far it's pretty good, at least while waiting for the next woke show. Chief O'Brien is good as well.

Burns

Hmm. So far it's pretty good, at least while waiting for the next woke show. Chief O'Brien is good as well.
While I think naming yourself Common is fucking retarded, I liked his part well enough in the first season. Somewhere in season 2 is where you see the main guy's part shrink and it start to focus on Common, maybe.

It's been so long that my memory is fuzzy, but I may have stopped watching sometime in season 3. Pretty sure AMC was doing the stupid mid season breaks with this show as well, so probably stopped at that (just like Walking Dead's "Don't Dead, Open Inside" mid season break episode was my last).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
While I think naming yourself Common is fucking retarded, I liked his part well enough in the first season. Somewhere in season 2 is where you see the main guy's part shrink and it start to focus on Common, maybe.

It's been so long that my memory is fuzzy, but I may have stopped watching sometime in season 3. Pretty sure AMC was doing the stupid mid season breaks with this show as well, so probably stopped at that break (just like Walking Dead's "Don't Dead, Open Inside" mid season break episode was my last).
Mmm, mkay. It's missing some tits that's for sure. Harlots just sitting on the benches so far. Also, I was hoping for some murder mayhem with the Swede.

spronk

FPS noob
wild some of these posts are 10 years old from us lol

if you liked this show after you finish immediately go watch Warrior (on netflix now, prob on HBO too) its 3 seasons, goes by fast, and has a similar western-y vibe. Deadwood and Black Sails too of course. First few seasons of Peaky Blinders also has a similar vibe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users