Helldivers II

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've enjoyed it plenty just putzing around on easy in pugs, game is fun and enjoyable at that difficulty while also allowing you to push things with the higher difficulties as you get settled in / want more of a challenge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've enjoyed it plenty just putzing around on easy in pugs, game is fun and enjoyable at that difficulty while also allowing you to push things with the higher difficulties as you get settled in / want more of a challenge.

Strategems are the deciding factor in harder difficulties. It also seems that spawn scaling isn't a thing if you're running less than 4 people, it spawns the same amount of enemies.

Hekotat

1707695068829.png

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess that answers if I should even bother trying to play tonight? GG noobs./

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I’ll use those tubes when people call them in but I think they’re pretty shit

Hekotat

I’ll use those tubes when people call them in but I think they’re pretty shit

The disposable Rocket Launches? They are great due to their super short re-supply time. Allows you to kite and others to shoot the chargers in the ass if needed. I love the variety in gameplay everything brings

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Online required but you can play solo. The game is 100% meant to be played in a squad though.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Is there a solo option or is it online multi-player *only*?

Yeah you can join random games or people can join you unless you turn it off in the menus. It's 100% better with 4 people, it appears the mobs do not scale dependent on number of players and is set to 4 by the default.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The disposable Rocket Launches? They are great due to their super short re-supply time. Allows you to kite and others to shoot the chargers in the ass if needed. I love the variety in gameplay everything brings
where's my friend invite