Helldivers II

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly this uses Gameguard/nProtect, which is a nasty kernel level anti-cheat. Gives me some apprehension about installing.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I couldn’t get in for about 15 minutes at launch time but since then it’s been smooth.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What’s the armory? I think I’ve used every menu, no issues.

Where you change your armor/skins it would crash for us. Servers are getting hammered the last few hours we haven't been able to play, game is really fun though.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Hmph, yeah I went into that quite a bit. Clicked on everything. I was playing really early though before shit started getting wild. I agree the game is a blast.

Hekotat

Hmph, yeah I went into that quite a bit. Clicked on everything. I was playing really early though before shit started getting wild. I agree the game is a blast.

Friend got rammed by a bug and get sent flying, I couldn't even play I was laughing so hard. So many comedic moments.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I tried playing but pressing the escape key or attempting to open the options menu crashes the game 100% of the time?

Hekotat

Is this an early access release? Seems like an awful lot of issues.

Other than the armory bug and the servers getting hammered I haven't seen any problems. You can change your armory settings when you launch into a mission so it's a non-issue.

I haven't seen the options bug with my crew, that sucks.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most of the bigtime FPS streamers are playing this right now if people are curious.

Hekotat

Is the PS5 version largely bug free? Not seeing any complaints so far.

Turn off cross play and turn matchmaking to friends only to reduce crashing. Haven't crashed once since the hotfix and changing those things.

rad

Lord of Guk
Didn't load it up till this afternoon but haven't had an issue yet on PC. So far this seems like it's going to get some serious hours out of me.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
PC crashes if using armory. ( I want my different stats blue armor damn it.) What a disaster to have such a basic hard crash upon release.