Helldivers II

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I think the meta might shift once they change things up. I was told using the eagle smoke screen ability makes the scientist extraction event a bit easier since it hides the NPCs from the robots and they don’t get giga murdered
Lol. The workers are fine. YOU get murdered!

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You're both doing it wrong, I'm murdering the scientists!

1708383720786.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least now I get what people are talking about with the lack of relevant information. No queue numbers or anything? Cant believe the game was only 20 gigs though.
Untitled22.jpg

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I mean, is it experiencing the same bugs? Or is it all network related?

Just messing with you. Yeah it is crossplay so same issues with server caps. They said today that they would be making more improvements this week. I would go with Master Race PC.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I mean, is it experiencing the same bugs? Or is it all network related?

They haven't specified but a patch is supposed to be out tomorrow to help. I assume it's to mitigate their login system that wasn't designed for this capacity.

Cybsled

Lol. The workers are fine. YOU get murdered!

I mean ya, but sooner workers get in the bunker, sooner you can GTFO lol

When the place is overrun, most of the workers get slaughtered and longer you have to spend there, meaning more and more bots

Hekotat

I mean ya, but sooner workers get in the bunker, sooner you can GTFO lol

When the place is overrun, most of the workers get slaughtered and longer you have to spend there, meaning more and more bots

Those missions aren't appealing at all, even with smokes. It's not fun gameplay.

• 2Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I enjoyed the first one for a while and this one is aesthetically charming, but this style game not being a looter shooter is just unfortunate. Even Vermintide/Darktide, progression is just so slow. C'est la vie. Perhaps one day they will make the 40k looter extraction shooter rather than mission spammer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well whatever update they applied broke it even further and the game won't even launch properly anymore and instead just hangs at a black screen before even getting to the title.

Fucking amazing

• 2Mother of God

Cybsled

Ya, I got the black screen also. The various "fixes" online don't work either. Servers are just hosed

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flavor feel is great
Love both Starship Troopers and XCOM

Buttons are awkward especially with nonstop action, but assuming getting good will help with that

Played one mission solo and failed but had blast

Then had missions with people and they just kept canceling over and over again. Twice thought all good but schematic was the entering ship one or entering bridge. Bug? Not sure but this happened my maximum fucks allowable and quit for the night

Hekotat

"PATCH 1.000.10 (PC & PS5)
⚙️

Fixes
  • Fixed crash when replicating ragdoll momentum.
  • Fixed crash when replicating destructions.
  • Fixed crash when displaying the mission end rewards.
  • Resolved a 100% block issue for quickplay matchmaking on PC
  • Tuned extract civilian mission difficulty.
  • Improved the way that we handle platform authentication to avoid things like the black screen issue at startup.
  • Improvements to our client > backend communication for better backend performance.
  • Implemented an automatic retry mechanism to quickplay.
  • Added proper login error message for error "10002038.”
Known IssuesThese are issues that were either introduced by this patch and are being worked on, or are from a previous version and have not yet been fixed.
  • Login rate limiting when many are logging in at the same time.
  • Players can become disconnected during play.
  • Rewards and other progress may be delayed or not attributed.
  • Various UI issues may appear when the game interacts with servers.
  • Pick-up of certain objects in-game may cause characters to freeze in place for an extended period of time.
  • Other unknown behaviors may occur.
  • Japanese VO is missing from intro cutscene and Ship TV.
  • Armor values for light/medium/heavy armor do not currently function as intended."