Helldivers II

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody getting the bug where you can't see your strategems after exiting the mech? I can still use them using the proper key sequence, but they no longer appear visually when pressing the strategem button.

Cybsled

I haven't had that one, but I had a cursed first person view once I couldn't escape from and my UI vanished until I summoned a respawn

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anybody getting the bug where you can't see your strategems after exiting the mech? I can still use them using the proper key sequence, but they no longer appear visually when pressing the strategem button.
I was told that was a skill issue. git good you don't need crutches

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mao

Trakanon Raider
The bugs (coding ones) and glitches are constant. Its starting to get a little frustrating. Strategem UI not opening properly. Getting stuck in weird animation lock that makes changing weapons or aiming impossible. Had one yesterday where we couldn't get the reinforce to work. Everyone had to leave and rejoin the mission in order to reinforce.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like they adjusted spawns this morning. Getting tons of chaff, like massive amounts and less armor. Armor still shows up and at the worst times but you don't have to balance your entire loadout around it. Good changes.

In the competition I've got going on my Discord I'm getting stomped after I got a bit too high last night and had 6 team kills in a game, lol.

vivaldi_hRY8Orc26L.png

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

I had this problem multiple times, seemed like it was pretending the map was open and if i hit tab a couple times the UI would fix itself.

Hekotat

I had this problem multiple times, seemed like it was pretending the map was open and if i hit tab a couple times the UI would fix itself.

Another good tip is if you have UI issues just hit your windows key on the keyboard then click back into the game with the mouse and it usually fixes itself. Also noticed if you're carrying the SSSD that you can't call in stratagems, you have to drop it to call things in.

Cybsled

Did they stealth nerf flamethrower? The other day I was melting chargers, but yesterday it felt like I had to use an entire canister to kill one

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Looks like they adjusted spawns this morning. Getting tons of chaff, like massive amounts and less armor. Armor still shows up and at the worst times but you don't have to balance your entire loadout around it. Good changes.

In the competition I've got going on my Discord I'm getting stomped after I got a bit too high last night and had 6 team kills in a game, lol.

View attachment 519230

WTF is there an FoH cool kids club? Who do I have to blow to get in?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Did they stealth nerf flamethrower? The other day I was melting chargers, but yesterday it felt like I had to use an entire canister to kill one

I've noticed this too. It was working pretty well previously and now it seems to take about 1.5-2 tanks to kill them.

Also, I was playing with a PUG yesterday and we were kicking ass on level 7 or 8. We finished up the last objective with 19 reinforcements. Super clean. By the time we're back at extraction, we get 7, count'em, SEVEN, bile titans with 3 minutes to go, plus however many chargers. 3 of 4 got out but we lost all samples. Complete horseshit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Flame/fire damage in general just seems like complete dogshit. You can drop a napalm strike and the little bugs just walk right on through it, burning like it's nothing. Even though they drop in 1-2 bullets from your sidearm.

Sludig

Validation on mech self destructing w/ rocket. Should be time stamped.

Hekotat

WTF is there an FoH cool kids club? Who do I have to blow to get in?

lol, I'm trying to get the formula worked out then we can do a FoH wide one. We got a 25 dollar steam gift card going on this one. Doing 4 weeks then we can get somethin going if people are interested.

Sludig

Melee on mech still not working, wtf. Faster end screen nice though./

Last edited:

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I understand stragglers spawning breaches and the robots that shoot off the flares. What I am talking about is the game just spawning in patrols out of thin air. I never remember that prior, but since this patch I keep seeing it.
I had one today where a patrol spawned 15 feet in front me, along with chargers that just stand in place and take no damage till they start moving again (along with them getting buggy and ice-skating around)

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Yeah didn't work for me either.
Looking around online my hypothesis seems true. the free ones can't, but the ones you bought w/ 2 call ins do. (Models will have one fuel tank or two. 2 tanks can.) So it's like a bug where free one uses an older model from earlier development that didnt have the stomp built in yet.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Stomp might not work, but you can just walk over the tiny bugs and it auto-squishes them

Hekotat

Good day citizens of Super Earth. A new patch to aid you in your efforts is coming in. May Super Earth give you courage

Overview

Today's patch is dealing with the spawn rate of heavily armored Terminid enemies as well as the possible play against them. It also contains some fixes to UI elements and crash fixes.

Balancing

Enemies:

• The amount of heavily armored targets that spawn on higher difficulties, especially for Terminids, have been a big discussion point online and internally. The intent is for groups to have to bring some form of anti-tank capability but not to the degree previously needed.
  • To that end we have reduced the spawn rate of Chargers and Bile Titans on difficulties 7 and up. In addition we have reduced the risk of spawn spikes of Chargers and Bile Titans.
  • Please note that we have changed the distribution of enemy types, not reduced difficulty. Expect other enemy types to appear in greater numbers instead.
  • We are humbled by the community's ability to find things like Chargers “leg meta” in our game, however spending your heavy anti tank weapons on legs instead of the obvious weak point seems counter to expectation.
  • We are not changing anything regarding the Charger’s legs, we are however lowering the health of the Charger’s head. It should now be at a point where a well placed shot from a Recoilless Rifle or EAT-17 instantly kills a charger.
  • Together with the unfortunately undocumented change of last patch that increased the armor penetration ability of less well placed shots for EAT-17s and Recoilless Rifle shots, Chargers should now be easier to handle by well equipped groups.

Gameplay

• "Electronic Countermeasures" operation modifier, which had a chance of giving you a random stratagem instead of the one you input, has been removed in order to be reworked, and will be reintroduced in a future iteration. We found that this modifier wasn’t communicated clearly enough and overall caused more frustration than excitement with the way it was currently implemented. This change was made in 1.000.100 but was unintentionally omitted from the patch notes.

Fixes

• Fixed missing text on several HUD / UI elements.
  • Fixed several subtitle / VO mismatches in the news videos.
  • Fixed various crashes that occurred mid-gameplay and when deploying to missions.

Known Issues

• Game crashes when attempting to use a stim while inside an Exosuit.
  • Pink artifacts may appear in the sky when setting off large explosions.
  • Automaton Dropship seemingly disappears and slides in after being shot down.
  • Shots from arc-based weapons may not count towards kills in post-mission stats.
  • Players cannot unfriend other players befriended via friend code.
  • Cross-platform friend invites might not show up in the friend requests tab.
  • Players may be unable to select loadout or return to ship when joining a multiplayer game session via PS5 Activity Card.
  • The Exosuit can destroy itself with rockets if it fires while turning.
  • Text chat box display is obstructed by the cinematic letterboxing during extraction.
  • Some people are unable to accept friend requests. This is mostly an issue cross platform