Helldivers II

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, a lot blue stratagems have pretty long cooldowns in reality. I don't think it's as "OMFG NERF!!!" as people are making it seem.

Plus, I like using my nades to clear all the little shit bugs they fucking throw out now. I feel like Titans and Chargers are pretty easy to avoid, but stalkers and hunters are the real motherfuckers now.
I wasn't thinking for just blue, though eat as popular as it is now is really fast. A lv 1 precision stroke I believe will kill a charger, and drops quicker, so I envision that pairing.

But true giving up impact for a quick small clear might be tough.

While my eat had been 100% pretty much on chargers and 50/ 50 on Titans

Still struggling to get a charged rail shot to kill a titan when I shoot it in the face as it's preparing to spit

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't thinking for just blue, though eat as popular as it is now is really fast. A lv 1 precision stroke I believe will kill a charger, and drops quicker, so I envision that pairing.
Try to pull that off while you have 2 bug holes open and 900 mini bugs chasing your ass, while stalkers leap in and launch you 50 ft.

Killing a lone charger that's sitting on a random POI out in the open that way will work fine, but in that case you can just as easily EAT its ass or whatever. But the scenario that video shows is something you only really encounter in lower difficulties.

I think the stun grenade is definitely useful and will be nice to have somebody run one. But the defacto "go-to" grenade? Nah. I think it's FAR more useful against Robots, since they don't have as much of the swarm shit that the bugs do and one well placed stun could allow you to fuck up a whole drop pod.

Sludig

Joined a game, couldnt pick strategems, anything I'd click or do would flip it to the choosing equipment screen.... so bizarre.

Sludig

Only a lv 6, activated first silo or whatever. .... 3 titans 3 chargers in the first 15 seconds... what the ever living fuck. Like pug w/ 3 people struggling on this shit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody else completely borked when it comes to joining friends' games? Error connecting every time. Totally fine before the patch.

• 1Truth!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Only a lv 6, activated first silo or whatever. .... 3 titans 3 chargers in the first 15 seconds... what the ever living fuck. Like pug w/ 3 people struggling on this shit

My first crack at the tower missions was in a PUG on level 5. I left before the end because they were dying like retards buy they were going to fail. A buddy and I were able to 2-man it but barely.

In the latest build, I am seeing:
- Largers number of roamers.
- More bullet sponging.
- Larger forces at extraction.

With less than 4 players, the math just doesn't work out. You can't put enough bullets and bombs in the air to have a good run. It's going to be sloppy at best but a complete shitshow most of the time (at higher levels).

ps- The plasma shotgun is dogshit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anybody else completely borked when it comes to joining friends' games? Error connecting every time. Totally fine before the patch.

Steam ui joining works but you have to get an invite. Sometimes the lobby bugs out and you all have to restart. Annoying for sure.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Well. Seems difficulty has been toned down some. I am not dealing with quite the levels of stupidity in spawns or AI instantly knowing where I am. So many 'undocumented' changes its tough to know what is going on or if it is just random luck on my part. At this point I think its consistant enough to say they have turned down some of the dials.

However, now I am getting crashed to desktop more often and when/if I reconnect it doesn't put me back in the instance. Win some, lose some I guess.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Decided to log in for the first time in a week. Game crashed straight to desktop before even loading.

neat GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Steam ui joining works but you have to get an invite. Sometimes the lobby bugs out and you all have to restart. Annoying for sure.
That didn't work either. Ending up having to use a bunch of network flush commands in command prompt to finally get it to work.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Well. Seems difficulty has been toned down some. I am not dealing with quite the levels of stupidity in spawns or AI instantly knowing where I am. So many 'undocumented' changes its tough to know what is going on or if it is just random luck on my part. At this point I think its consistant enough to say they have turned down some of the dials.

However, now I am getting crashed to desktop more often and when/if I reconnect it doesn't put me back in the instance. Win some, lose some I guess.

Verify your files it corrupts alot.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not playing this. But I find the illuminate conspiracy to be entertaining.

• 1WTF

Hekotat

These devs like to tease things to come in game, mechs and vehicles were foreshadowed. Well, we saw this sandworm looking corpse on a planet.

Idle_yUPBwfdo9s.jpg

Also, do this achievement. It is an incredible thing to behold. Use 380mm and 110mm orbital strikes with a few 500kg thrown in in the same spot. It is impressive.
steamwebhelper_GK3reJLYN2.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This is the first game I’ve bought in quite some time. I dunno. It’s so fucking buggy (har har) and it’s honestly not that fun for some reason. I feel like it’s on the cusp on being fun. Like, I’m looking forward to it being fleshed out and more things added. As it stands, I spent around 10 hours playing it and I don’t think I’ll fire it back up any time soon.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users