Help me vote

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valorale_foh

shitlord
Celebrindal said:
Still need more votes. The contest ends on Friday Morning. She dropped 2% over night.
I dunno man im not feeling really inspired to vote .. maybe a written promise of some titties with fohss .. id even be fine if she wants to wear nipple pasties.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
She went down to 54%. #16 is climbing. I have a feeling someone is going to hack the gibson and fuck us over tonight.

Dethfang_foh

shitlord
I found the voting system somewhat confusing... I wanted to vote Republican but the number of options alone made it hard for me to understand. I want a recount to be sure my vote was counted! Although, I am not sure which candidate I voted for.

Just kidding, voted for #4

This is exciting!

Wanand_foh

shitlord
i joined the cause. I used to have hammer head toes and that is one badly botched job that surgeon done on your girlfriends feet there, i had mine operated on and i can hardly tell the difference on mine now. Rods are only meant to be in for a month at the most and your gf always had them in since the operation? That pretty fucked up

Derivator_sl

shitlord
Vote or die, mother fucker!
808_img_07.jpg

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I have to head to work right now, so I won"t be able to tell you how it goes, but it sounds like she"s getting fucked over. Right now they are telling everyone to vote for #16, saying she"s the worst... and they never even mentioned #4.

Also, it"s pretty funny you showed a picture of Puff, considering I worked security for him for 2 years up until a few months ago.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
First off, Kilivek, you can suck my cock.

Yes, the contest was supposed to end at 6am Friday morning. They did not announce a winner at the end of the show, most likely because they don"t want my girlfriend to win. So apparently you can still vote. My girlfriend called multiple times that day and they wouldn"t give a straight answer.

If by Monday they don"t announce a winner or she gets jipped off of it, I"ll just take a screenshot of the % number and tell the people who were sponsering this event that she was the actual winner and how the station fucked her over. Maybe they"ll say fuck it and do her shit for free. Doesn"t hurt to try.

Celebrindal said:
If by Monday they don"t announce a winner or she gets jipped off of it, I"ll just take a screenshot of the % number and tell the people who were sponsering this event that she was the actual winner and how the station fucked her over. Maybe they"ll say fuck it and do her shit for free. Doesn"t hurt to try.
Don"t wait until Monday to take the SS, it looks like the percentage is falling slowly all day. Saturday morning, take a picture of the % number with the Saturday newspaper in the picture or something, to prove she was still winning AFTER it was supposed to end.

Not that I"d expect them to help, but since its a Clear Channel station, you can probably go over the station"s head and contactClear Channel.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If any of the radio people track the reason for the mass votes to this thread, pm me or email me at[email protected]and I can give you posting rights to make this thread gold.

That being said, I hope this ends up being a hilarious debauchery that results in the humiliation of radio personell and lafonda getting her feet fixed.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
what probably ended up happening was the radio put up a picture of some really fucked up feet thinking people would naturally vote for it. Now that people aren"t, they"re trying to get their proxy feet the boost it needs.